PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm... I'm pushing the gas peddel, yet I'm slowing down, un oh!

king2005
03-15-2007, 08:37 AM
So this morning started of lovely. Chad didn't put my keys on the key hook & I didn't have time to hunt for them, so I took his car that was at Empty. I headed to the gas station & it was packed, so I headed to the other gas station on Dixie & Derry... I'm a little more then a block away & slowing down.. hmmm... oh boy this sucks, NOOOOOOOOOO... Stupid car ran out of gas a block away :mad:

I called Chad & because he was still 1/2 a sleep he wasn't being pleasent, so I hung up on him & started walking. I get to the gas station & had to buy a stupid gas can for 10.00!! it held a whopping 4.00 in gas & when gas is 103.5 thats not much gas at all.

I walked back to the car & opened the gas can. I then fought with it (they now come with extra small nozzles, it was so retarded!). So needless to say I ended up wearing some gas :mad:

I'm not liking this new perfume at all, its kinda gross :rolleyes: :D

Lilith Cherry
03-15-2007, 11:11 AM
OOH you poor girl... running out of gas is awful! Please be careful to stay away from smokers etc if you ha :eek: ve it on your clothing! I hope your day improves by leaps and bounds :)

king2005
03-15-2007, 11:17 AM
hehe thats what everyone is saying, cause they don't want me going up in flames lol I've far more gas on me then this & I survived being around smokers. I should be just fine *uses cell phone, BOOM!!*

kimlovescats
03-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm sorry you're day started of that way! Please do be careful about the gas on your clothing!!!

Hugs,
Kim

king2005
03-15-2007, 12:50 PM
I'm sorry you're day started of that way! Please do be careful about the gas on your clothing!!!

Hugs,
Kim

I'm sure all the gas has evaporated by now. Thats why I wasn't too worried about it. Even though its the vapors that are the most flamable part. I'm not worried... :D