PDA

View Full Version : Order of Posts

Killearn Kitties
03-15-2007, 06:13 AM
The other day I posted in a thread in reply to another post in that thread. When I returned to the thread later, my reply was showing before the post that I was replying to. This actually happened to me twice on the same day.

I have just noticed this morning, on one of beautiful Tehye's threads that the first reply is showing up before the original post. Tehye (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=123828)

Why would that happen?

Pawsitive Thinking
03-15-2007, 06:22 AM
OOOOoooooo spooky goings on on PT!!! Has only been noticeable this week though hasn't it? Sabotage perhaps???

Pam
03-15-2007, 06:25 AM
I noticed that happening in a thread that I posted on early yesterday morning. Your thread is a relief. For a minute I thought I must still have been half asleep because I couldn't imagine how in the world that happened.

Killearn Kitties
03-15-2007, 06:43 AM
I noticed that happening in a thread that I posted on early yesterday morning. Your thread is a relief. For a minute I thought I must still have been half asleep because I couldn't imagine how in the world that happened.
:D When it happened to me, I thought the person I was replying to had deleted their original post and reposted! When it happened twice with the same person, I thought she was trying to make me look silly!

caseysmom
03-15-2007, 09:09 AM
I noticed that also, just figured I was going nuts...that actually didn't surprise me at all :D

Karen
03-15-2007, 09:23 AM
There some oddities going on right now with time on the server, because of the early change to "Daylight Savings" etc. I will mention this to Paul.

Edwina's Secretary
03-15-2007, 10:59 AM
Leprechauns?????????

Glacier
03-15-2007, 11:51 AM
And now my Tehya picture thread which had a wonky post order is gone entirely! I didn't delete it!

Glacier
03-15-2007, 12:36 PM
And now the thread is back. The little internet gremlins are busy today! :D

Lobodeb
03-15-2007, 01:59 PM
And now my Tehya picture thread which had a wonky post order is gone entirely! I didn't delete it!

That was me. :o I tried deleting my post so that yours would be on top. After all, people want to see Teyha pics, not my reply. And when I did that, it deleted the whole thread! :eek:

I panicked and PM'd Karen. As always, she came to the rescue. Tamara and I agreed to leave the thread as is.

Killearn Kitties
03-15-2007, 02:23 PM
:D Well that's one mystery solved at least! You're the leprechaun!

Randi
03-15-2007, 02:35 PM
I didn't notice this at all, but I learned a new word - leprechaun. ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
03-16-2007, 05:56 AM
:D When it happened to me, I thought the person I was replying to had deleted their original post and reposted! When it happened twice with the same person, I thought she was trying to make me look silly!

Like you need my help with that ;)

cloverfdx
03-16-2007, 08:44 AM
I am glad someone mentioned this, i thought i was going mad when looking at the Tehya thread.. clicked refresh then shut down computer then came back and was still very confused LOL.

Lobodeb
03-16-2007, 12:25 PM
I am glad someone mentioned this, i thought i was going mad when looking at the Tehya thread.. clicked refresh then shut down computer then came back and was still very confused LOL.

That was me when I posted it! I kept change how the threads appeared, refreshing, etc. I thought I was crazy! Well, I am, but this about confirmed it.

lizbud
03-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Like you need my help with that ;)

OH, now you've done it. KK will get you for that. :D

I think the server hiccuped. :)

Kfamr
03-17-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm glad it wasn't just me as well. All seems to be well now, though. The posts are still out of order but I haven't seen any new hiccups.