PDA

View Full Version : Ruby!!!

kb2yjx
03-15-2007, 03:58 AM
O, yes!!! I can see that " other " side you have, Miss Ruby, by the glint in your eyes!! However, we celebrate YOU today. How happy to see an ORANGELADY!!! and such a beauty, too!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Barbiecat
03-15-2007, 05:56 AM
A female orange tabby? Very unusual, but you sound like an unusual cat anyway, Ruby, so why not?

Enjoy your special day.

furrybeasts
03-15-2007, 06:24 AM
Yes, it is unusual to find a female orange tabby, my Dolly being one of few I've seen. Congratulations on being orange, being fuzzy and being Cat of the Day!

mom2lotsacats
03-15-2007, 07:43 AM
Ruby,
You are such a gorgeous kitty! It sounds like you know it too and enjoy the role of being Queen. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

nipehuletr
03-15-2007, 09:01 AM
You are adorable. RUBY.. you look just like my male orange cat Buddy.. and yes it is unusual to have a female orange kitty.. I have a near 18 year old shorthaired orange tabby Angel is her name and I inquired years ago because I only knew orange kitties to be male.. but I was wrong and I have a rare kitty too.. my Buddy is all cat.. whatever a cat can do this cat does I even have to put all the cat food into a file cabinet because he gets food no matter where it is.. so I used to say when you get thumbs you can get your own food.. well one day I found him locked in the top drawer with all the dry food.. Buddy grew thumbs and somehow got it opened.. jumped in and slid the drawer shut.. he was not unhappy though.. eating whatever he could eat.. Is your kitty as smart (or dumb--whatever way you want to look at it ) as my Buddy? Very Pretty Ruby..

cassiesmom
03-15-2007, 10:07 AM
I adore orangies and it is unusual and special to meet an orangie GIRL! You are beautiful, I can definitely see that the camera likes you. A most happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, stunning Ruby!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Ruby you are so adorable!!!

I couldn't help but smile when I saw your sweet picture!!! :D
You certainly do look like the queen of your castle!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

blue girl
03-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Ruby, I have to say that you look just like a queen there, with your beautiful fur so perfectly brushed and your eyes looking so bright and intelligent. Your mix is very interesting and defintely one that produced a gorgeous face and coat :) How I would love to get a chance to pet that fur! It sounds like you are living the good life and your family is so lucky to have you there to 'rule' their hearts. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

catmandu
03-15-2007, 03:23 PM
What a Big Gorgeous Owesome Orangette Lady!
A rare Cat is an Orange Lady Cat , and Ruby certainly a vision of feline lovliness!!
All the Boy Cats will be lined up to dance with Ruby at the St Patricks Day Dance!!!
The Found Cats All send a delightful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To RIGHT ON RUBY COTD!!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
03-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Oh beautiful Ruby! :) What a gem of a girl you are and your name, so fittinghttp://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif The camera definitely loves you Ruby...you are super model and movie star material, for sure! Nothing warms my heart more than the sight of a sweet senior such as you on our Cat of the Day screens and we're so happy to honor you here today!! Yes sweetheart. you are the "queen of hearts," ruling over your devoted humans with a velvet paw; now if only we had a crown to place on that precious head of yours!http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day kudos, sweet girl! I wish for you and your family a very happy day and evening of celebration and many more happy, love filled years together! Hugs to you, beautiful Ruby!http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif

Marigold2
03-15-2007, 10:37 PM
That face, that tud, those eyes. Oh Ruby you are a doll.

karlyb
03-16-2007, 12:55 AM
Oh, Ruby, what a gorgeous orange girl you are! It is unusual to see an orange female kitty so that makes you very special. The camera loves you, Ruby, with your soft, fuzzy fur and bright eyes. I hope you got lots of kisses and chin rubs today to celebrate as our COTD!