PDA

View Full Version : Look what we've just found! (PICS added on page 2!!)

Anita Cholaine
03-14-2007, 06:09 PM
Well, about an hour ago, my dad saw these two jerks abandoning a really little puppy in front of my house. :mad: He picked her up, and here she is now!
We took her to the vet inmediately after letting her inside the house. Unfortunately she has fleas and gastroenteritis. She's already on her meds and hopefully she will be ok in afew days.

The really good thing is that she's not scared or nervious at all. She has even played with Anita a bit! The little girl is for sure full of personality :D

We aren't sure yet whether we are gonna be her forever family or not. My dad doesn't want another dog right now, so she's just a foster. I think we are gonna keep her unless a way too perfect home appears for her, though.

The vet said she's about 40 days old and a german shepherd mix. She reminds a bit to Moo, actually :p

I took a pic with my cellphone so that you can see her. I promise I'll take more pics tomorrow.

BCollie_Kelly
03-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Its a mini Moo! :eek: :D
Gorggeousss puppy! Please will someone send me a puppy? I'm so deprived! LOL (I promise I'll give the puppy back..........maybe?) ;)

Kfamr
03-14-2007, 06:19 PM
OMG, if Mufasa wasn't sitting right next to me I'd be flipping out.

I HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE you keep her. She is absolutely freaking precious!! Names??

Sarabi! Mufasa's mate in TLK. ;)

Kalei
03-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh my goodness! He's so adorable! How could anyone even think about abandoning this little cute guy? I think people can be so so cruel its disgusting. I'm so glad that your dad saw these people doing this and saved the little puppy. Can you imagine the confusion in the poor puppies little head? :( Its so sad.

I am so happy you have him, maybe you will be able to keep him, wouldn't that be awesome!:D

Flatcoatluver
03-14-2007, 06:53 PM
What a sweetheart! That face is to die for! I think she is a keeper, I hope she is in her forever home!

Ginger's Mom
03-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Oh Natali, she is adorable!!! And while it is horrible that someone would abandon such a little puppy, she was very lucky that she ended up in front of the best doggie house in Argentina. It was so nice of you and your family to jump right in and help this cutie-pie. She definitely looks like a keeper to me. ;)

chocolatepuppy
What a cutie! Good for your dad saving her. Good luck in finding her a home, but if not, I will be looking forward to watching her grow up. :)

Cincy'sMom
I too immediately thought of Moo! What a cutie!

animal_rescue
03-14-2007, 07:32 PM
Awww she's so precious! Definitely keep her. :D

finn's mom
03-14-2007, 07:48 PM
she's really pretty!

cassiesmom
03-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Look at those feeties! Do you think she's going to be a big girl someday? *smooch* All the angel dogs showed her where to go so she would be safe!

M&M's Mommy
03-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Awwwww. Wish you could keep her so I can see more pictures of her in the future!

IRescue452
03-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Lucky you. Poor pup. I wish dogs would just show up at our door.

luvofallhorses
03-14-2007, 08:38 PM
She's adorable! :) I hope you guys get to keep her. and Sarabi is cute for a name like Kay suggested. :D

elizabethann
03-14-2007, 09:18 PM
Poor little puppy. Actually, that was probably the best day of the puppy's life - finding you & your family.

Be careful with the fleas though. Wouldn't want Anita to get any on her or even on your rugs or furniture.

I think she looks like an Alice. Anita & Alice. :)

3muttsandaboston
03-14-2007, 09:23 PM
awww that is an adorable puppy. Looks like she might be mixed with rottweiler.

Danegirl2208
03-14-2007, 09:58 PM
What a cutie!!! Glad you found her!!

cyber-sibes
03-14-2007, 10:24 PM
what a cutie pie! It's wonderful you are caring for her, poor baby! Good luck with her! Whether you decide to keep her or find another good home, either way, you've been her guardian angel! ;)

buttercup132
03-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Aw what a sweet looking puppy! Now we have 3 little mini Moo's running around PT. What a jerk for dumping her. Good thing it was in front of a animal lovers home. Fate maybe?
(Thats kind of a cute name too)

crow_noir
03-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Awwwe, she is so cute!!! At least fate dropped her in a good place.

Can you check with the cops or something to make sure she isn't stolen? (Not sure if you have a website like dogdetective.com or anything. )

Good luck to her on a quick recovery!

Well, about an hour ago, my dad saw these two jerks abandoning a really little puppy in front of my house. :mad: He picked her up, and here she is now!
We took her to the vet inmediately after letting her inside the house. Unfortunately she has fleas and gastroenteritis. She's already on her meds and hopefully she will be ok in afew days.

The really good thing is that she's not scared or nervious at all. She has even played with Anita a bit! The little girl is for sure full of personality :D

We aren't sure yet whether we are gonna be her forever family or not. My dad doesn't want another dog right now, so she's just a foster. I think we are gonna keep her unless a way too perfect home appears for her, though.

The vet said she's about 40 days old and a german shepherd mix. She reminds a bit to Moo, actually :p

I took a pic with my cellphone so that you can see her. I promise I'll take more pics tomorrow.

cloverfdx
03-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Yep i thought Rottie x GSD aswell. What a little sweety, i hope you can keep her :D.

pitc9
03-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Wow!! What a cutie!
Someone DUMPED that cute face! What the h*ll is wrong with some people?!?

One person's "trash" is another person's treasure!!! :D

Anita Cholaine
03-15-2007, 09:31 AM
So far she's doing great in our house. She's very enthusiastic and she's eating like a pig. The best thing is that Anita and her absolutely adore each other. I was a bit scared that Anita would not accept her (she's not very friendly with other dogs) but she's being a really good girl.

I think that we are going to keep her. She's fitting in so well, it just seems that she was meant to come to our home. If somthing happens and we are not able to keep her, she'll probably go to my grandparents. That would be ok, we don't want to give her away to a stranger.

We are keeping her in the loundry room until we get rid of the fleas completely. She has a warm, cozy place there to stay. We also bought FrontLine for both Anita and her.

And about the names... I think I want a human's name. I really like Uma, but I don't feel that it fits her. My dad suggested Lola, which I really like, but I'm not sure. I just call her 'the baby' by now. :p

I took a few pics of her, I'll post them in a second.

lvpets2002
03-15-2007, 09:51 AM
;) OMG what a cutie pie she is.. Did I miss her Name somewhere? This wittle baby is for sure a keeper.. How could anyone just dump this baby..

Anita Cholaine
03-15-2007, 11:06 AM
;) Pics!

Eating. Look at that pawsie all full of rice :p

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Falling__Stars/1-2.jpg

Being a a cute baby girl:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Falling__Stars/2-2.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Falling__Stars/3-1.jpg

She and Anita looking at each other.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Falling__Stars/4-1.jpg

Can you feel the puppy breath?? ;)

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Falling__Stars/5-1.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Falling__Stars/6-1.jpg

They ar pretty bad. I didn't know it was so hard to take pics of a puppy, lol.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-15-2007, 11:24 AM
She is adorable - has certainly landed on her rice covered pawsies with you

critter crazy
03-15-2007, 11:26 AM
OMG!! she is just adorable!!! :eek:

Husky_mom
03-15-2007, 11:28 AM
so sad what happened to her, but the outcome of that was even better.....

you have wanted a second dog for so long and one has just been placed at your doorstep........ wish granted!!!...... she sure is a keeper.....

and may I add........ WAY TOO ADORABLE !!

Queen of Poop
03-15-2007, 11:33 AM
I'd go with Lola, she sure looks like that would fit her. What a cutie pie. A gift from above - what a great day!!

Lobodeb
03-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Oh, dear Lord!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Falling__Stars/5-1.jpg

Who could resist that face? I can smell the puppy breath from here! I can feel the needle sharp teeth to! lol

She's adorable. I don't think what happened to her was terrible at all. Look where she ended up? Vet care, a big sister Anita and a new loving home. Those losers got the short end of the stick by leaving her. Their loss is your gain.

Thanks for taking her in, Natali.

Karen
03-15-2007, 11:38 AM
She is completely adorable, and it's soooo good that she and Anita are getting along, too! :)

Ginger's Mom
03-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Oh, she really is adorable! :) I love the new pictures. She is so tiny. Kisses to that cute little nose for me, please.

sumbirdy
03-15-2007, 12:37 PM
How adorable. She looks just like my RB Roo.

pitc9
03-15-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm so happy Anita likes her!!
Hope she doesn't think her new friend will stay that small forever! :p
Oh I can't get over how CUTE she is!!

I love the rice covered paw! Looks like she was having fun while she was eating!
I just can't get over the fact that someone just dumped her off. What if they would have done that somewhere else, and she wouldn't have been picked up by you guys. Ugh... never mind... I don't want to think about it.
Glad she's safe and sound right where she was meant to be!! With YOU!!

BCollie_Kelly
03-15-2007, 02:02 PM
Oh Dear lord is right! She is just WAY to precious!

wolf_Q
03-15-2007, 02:07 PM
Oh she is just precious! I'm glad she ended up with you, I hope you are able to keep her. I like your names too! :)

Daisy and Delilah
03-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Awwwwww!!!! She's just adorable, Natali!! I love her. She is a mini Moo. Anita looks like a giant next to her. Bless you for saving her :)

buttercup132
03-15-2007, 03:37 PM
She is SO freaking cute omg! She is just adorable. I cant belive she is smaller then Anita. Do you know how old she is?

puppyluver
03-15-2007, 03:40 PM
OMG this lil' puppy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute... i just love puppies...i think u can tell cause of my name...lol... soo did u name it?? :)

cassiesmom
03-15-2007, 03:49 PM
anita_cholaine, how is puppy girl doing on the medications for the gastroenteritis and fleas? How long does it take to cure a puppy of fleas, and, is this one of those situations where you will have to treat your first dog and your furniture too? I hope that will not turn out to be a big hassle for you.

I think she is cuter today than she was yesterday!

fritz03
03-15-2007, 04:00 PM
That is a cute little doggy.Looks like Anita loves the dog.Who could abandon a little dog like that.Hope they got those guys.

Anita Cholaine
03-15-2007, 04:05 PM
My dad hadn't told me that she was abandoned by two kids who where about 7 or 8 years old, I actually I thought they were teens or adults. Now I think that these kids probably found her in the street, took her home and his parents made them dump her off. Or maybe they kept her for a few days and then decided it was too much work to have a puppy and got rid of her.

Who knows what happened, but the most important thing is that she is now safe and in vet care. I'm SO glad that my dad was there at the right moment. We live in a busy street, so she would have probably ended up being killed by a car.

Alicia, Anita looks like such a big dog next to her, it is really hilarious. The vet looked at her teeth and said she was about 6 weeks old, so she's reeally tiny now (she weights 2 kilos, I think that's about 4 lbs). Anita must believe she will be that size forever, she has no idea that in a few months she will be A LOT bigger than her :p

PS: I Forgot to say, I'm almost completely sure she's gonna be a Lola. She really looks like one and I haven't though of a better name for her, so I think we'll stick to that one. We can even call her Lolita while she's a puppy.

I finally managed to take a better pic of her:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Falling__Stars/tiny.jpg

Toby's my baby
03-15-2007, 04:33 PM
O my goodness! She is adorable!! Good luck with her, I hope she does get to stay with you forever! :D

Taz_Zoee
03-15-2007, 05:00 PM
OOHHHHH!!! She is just TOOOOO cute!!! :D And I love the name Lola too, Lolita is even more adorable!! Those are some great pictures you got of her.
I am so glad you guys are able to take her in and give her the love and home she deserves. :)

Freedom
03-15-2007, 05:13 PM
What a sweet widdle face! OMG I can't get over how adorable this puppy is looking! I really hope your Dad says OK to keep her; she won't even remember any other home but this one where she was fed and vetted and LOVED!

chocolatepuppy
03-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Ooh I like the name Lola! She is a cutie pie! :D

3muttsandaboston
03-15-2007, 07:31 PM
awww she does look alot like Moo and Lucy I couldn't tell by the first set but I could definatly tell in the second. She is adorable and i'm so glad you saved her and she is going to be permanent. You have to keep taking pics of her as she grows up. I also loove the name Lola.

Alysser
03-15-2007, 07:34 PM
She's SOO cute!! Natali, your so lucky, she is gorgeous! Congratulations, I can't wait for more pics!! :D

Roxyluvsme13
03-16-2007, 04:10 PM
She's precious! <3 If you need a siggy of her AND Anita, I'll be happy to make you one as soon as I get Photoshop reinstalled on this computer ;D!

Anita Cholaine
03-16-2007, 04:29 PM
It's 99.9% official that we're gonna keep her now!

Anita's been acting a bit weird today, she's kind of ignoring her. Lola wants to play, so she will chase Anita all around our patio, but she'll just run and stay away.
I really hope she's not jealous or something. We are trying give Anita lots of verbal and phisical praise, to show her that the attention they are getting is equal. I understand it must be a weird situation for her, being the only baby in the house for 5 years, and then finding out she is not the only one anymore. I believe their relationship will get better soon, though. She probably needs some time to finish accepting Lola.

Bri, I definitely need to update my siggie! Just tell me when you have PS back and I'll send you pics.

Husky_mom
03-16-2007, 04:32 PM
YAY Natalie!!...... now you have two dogs!! ainīt it great........

you know my kidīs turtle name is Lola too!!

Jadapit
03-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Congrats on the new baby! She's so cute. It took Jada awhile to except Ebony, she really wasn't very fond of her at first. They get along great now.

dukedogsmom
03-16-2007, 10:19 PM
I haven't had time to read all the posts but do you know who those boys are that were being mean to her? I think her parents need to know. She is just so cute. I'm glad she's working out so well in your home. I just love this pic. What a cutie.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Falling__Stars/6-1.jpg

luvofallhorses
03-16-2007, 10:28 PM
Aww.. Congrats!! :D I bet Anita is thrilled to have a companion! :D

BCollie_Kelly
03-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Aww, that newest picture is just way to sweet for words! :)

lute
03-16-2007, 11:23 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!!! She looks just like Moo!!! :eek: :D I'm so happy you are probably going to be keeping her! She is so cute! I can't believe someone just threw her away like that.

Kfamr
03-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Yay! I'm glad she's here to stay (hopefully.) I cannot wait to watch her grow. You know what this means, right? You will need to post weekly photos. Heck, make it daily. ;)

Her story is similar to Moo's, too. ;) We didn't think we were going to keep him and the plan was to take him to the shelter. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about Anita, just make sure you give her as much attention as she got before, and a little extra. She will get used to sharing her home and humans, I promise!

Roxyluvsme13
03-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Oh, Nataliiiii.. :D

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/JackandLizForeverx3/lolalove.jpg

BC_MoM
03-17-2007, 05:19 PM
I bet the only reason Anita likes her is because she's smaller! LOL! :D

Congrats. ;) She's ADORABLE.

Kfamr
03-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Soooooo... what's the verdict? :p

Alysser
03-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Congratulations!(?) Natalie! I really hope you are able to keep the precious little cutie.

anna_66
03-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Oh she's CUTE!!!! I hope you do get to keep her!

K9karen
03-19-2007, 11:19 PM
*SINGS* "Lola! ladaaadeda..LOLA!!!!"
Love the name..wittle Lolita!! :D
What an adorable little girlie! We have a Moo epidemic on PT!! I hope by now, you're keeping her 100%! Thank and hug your dad for saving her!

Flatcoatluver
03-19-2007, 11:42 PM
LOLA, what a perfect name for such a cutie! I hope you plan to keep her, because she is just perfect!

k9krazee
03-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Soooooo... what's the verdict? :p

Annnnd...I think we need some more pictures :p

pitc9
03-20-2007, 09:21 AM
I just love the name!
Oh she's so blasted CUTE!!!

ramanth
03-20-2007, 09:35 AM
Welcome to PT Lola!! She is sooo adorable! I love those soulful eyes. Your dad is a great guy for saving her.

Kia was an only dog for 5 years too before Chipper came along. She plays and gets along with him, but there are days where she doesn't want anything to do with him.

It'll be the same with Anita, but don't look at it in a negative way. Just like people siblings need their space, doggy siblings need it too. :)

finn's mom
03-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Oh, she's really precious. I'm glad it's 99.9% likely you're going to keep her. :) How 'bout giving us 100%? ;) I love the name Lola, too. It has always been a favorite of mine. She's so tiny and cute. Congratulations on the new addition. :)