PDA

View Full Version : I think i've finally found a food im gonna stick with!

coco-bean
03-14-2007, 03:24 PM
Which is, Chicken soup for the dog lovers soul.
Ive tried it once before and it didnt work very well but now with corona's poopin problem, cainan's constant pooping and now coco doesnt throw up like she use too i figured what the hey!!
so thats what they've been eating for a day now and they seem to like it!
YAY!

Flatcoatluver
03-14-2007, 03:26 PM
Congrats!
That's what I feed Zoey, and it's a nice high quality kibble. I pay $34 for it, how much do you pay for it?

coco-bean
03-14-2007, 03:28 PM
$29. and some odd cents! hey on a side note did you msn message me last night? i thought it was you, sorry i didnt write back i think i was sleeping haha

Flatcoatluver
03-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Yes, that was me...

I need to start calling around my area and see if I can get chicken soup cheaper.

coco-bean
03-14-2007, 03:37 PM
well i check at this pet store first just to see what were the different foods they have(and of course to mop and complain about all the little puppies in their kennels waiting for somebody to come along and buy them) boy it was something terrible to see, poor little things. but anyways i checked there and it was close to $30 as well, and then i remember my vet sold it too, so i got it there. well i hope you find some cheaper places to buy it, we go through dog food so fast it's amazing, the cheaper the better...but the higher quality haha!