PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Charlie!

lute
03-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Charlie is a good dog! I love him to death! It's hard to remember life without him. He is such a wonderful part of my life. He is very much a typical coonhound. Energy out the wazoo! I just thought I'd make a little thread on the top ten reasons I love Charlie!

1. He knows lots of commands...except for "Leave it". He just hollers at me and does it anyway.

2. He LOVES to give kisses!...and kisses every bit of make-up off my face.

3. He HATES it when I pay attention to any other dog...and will do anything he can to get between me and that other dog.

4. He killed a racoon the other day...then brought it to me. ew. I didn't want it! But I took it anyway. He was so proud!

5. He's got the housebreaking thing down!...now if I can only get him to wipe his muddy pawsies when he walks in the door.

6. He's a talker!...My neighbor complained to me the other day that my "hound" was too talkative. She'd like to hear a normal bark sometime.

7. He loves to swim...so he helps himslef to the neighbor's lake whenever he feels it's time for a swim.

8. He always eats all his food...and then everything else he can fit in that big mouth of his.

9. He loves his toys...and loves to rip them into 1,000s of tiny little pieces.

10. He's crate trained...as long as the padlock is on. He can unlock almost any crate.

I Love You Charlie!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/2ec0cc55.gif

Ginger's Mom
03-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Aw just look at that precious little boy. I think we need new pictures of him doing all of those things. ;)

Danegirl2208
03-13-2007, 06:57 PM
hmmmm sounds an awful like a certain red ticked girl i know :p Coonhounds are great! I LOVE the drive they have...chloe will do just about anything for a game of tug, and even being a bit overweight she can run for hours, i really wish i could get her into some tracking classes...Charlie sounds like such a sweetie, and what a good boy he is for getting that "coon" for you, good boy Charlie! ;) I think we need some new pictures to go along with this though ;)

Kalei
03-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Aw those were great reasons to love him. And how could anyone not love that beautiful faced dog!:D

That is a wonderful picture of him.

lute
03-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Hmmm...i havn't posted any new pics lately. *runs and grabbs camera*

I'll be back! ;)

dukedogsmom
03-13-2007, 08:04 PM
Charlie, you're so cute! Those are some good reasons for all of us to love you, too.

critter crazy
03-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Awww....how could anyone not love that cute little Hound face?? You are adorable charlie!

YES!! get more pics!!!!:D

lute
03-13-2007, 09:00 PM
unfortinatly it's too dark to get any decent pics of charlie tonight. I'll get them first thing tomorrow. :)

critter crazy
03-13-2007, 09:05 PM
unfortinatly it's too dark to get any decent pics of charlie tonight. I'll get them first thing tomorrow. :)
Promise? you better!:D

Vela
03-14-2007, 06:31 AM
What an adorable dog. He's a real cutie. Can't wait to see updated pics.