PDA

View Full Version : What do I do with myself??

Sirrahsim
03-13-2007, 11:47 AM
The dishes are done. The laundry is going. The whole house is picked up. All the floors are swept and mopped. The bed is made. The bathrooms are sparkling. The trash has been taken out. The litter box could use a scooping but hubby would kill me if I did that. The mail is sorted and taken care of. The pictures are hung on the walls. The grocery list has been made. And last but not least, Tyler is napping! Everything is done and I don't know what to do with my self! I have NEVER had my house this clean and organized! :eek: :eek: I can walk from one end of the house to the other without tripping over ANYTHING (except maybe Boomer)

I guess I'll have to *gasp* RELAX :eek: :eek:

Pawsitive Thinking
03-13-2007, 11:48 AM
Log on to PT and chat the rest of the day away!

Karen
03-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Read a book that you've been meaning to read forever? ;) Remember books - no, not picture books - the kind with more than ten words per page? :)

Sirrahsim
03-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Read a book that you've been meaning to read forever? ;) Remember books - no, not picture books - the kind with more than ten words per page? :)

:eek: :eek: The concept is familiar but it has been too long!! :D I do have a book that has been sitting on my bookshelf for about a month :rolleyes: Perhaps I will snuggle up and read it!

Husky_mom
03-13-2007, 11:57 AM
you can always come to my house ;)

just RELAX and enjoy this time......... you surely deserve it after all you did

pitc9
03-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Well, since you're done with your house... mine needs cleaning! ;)

You should be doing a Happy Dance!! :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-13-2007, 12:27 PM
How soon can you get to Florida? I have plenty of entertainment for you right here ;) ;) ;)

It must be a great feeling :D

Sirrahsim
03-13-2007, 12:35 PM
It is a great feeling :) I just hope that we can keep it looking like this for a while!! After Tyler's nap we are going to go out to the hardware store and buy some paint and stuff for a project hubby and I will be doing in Tyler's new room :) We just bought a loft/bunk bed set for Tyler from one of my hubby's coworkers and we are going to fix it up!! We are going to paint every other drawer blue and put on sports themed drawer knobs :) It is going to be SOOOOOO cute. We will be taking the ladder away and putting latches on the drawers so that Tyler can not access the top bunk but I think that he is going to love it!! My friend Carly is visiting next week and will test it out while she's here and then once she leaves we are going to move Tyler in to his new room!!! I already have some sports themed Looney Toons posters up on the walls and we got a pretty blue rug for the floor!! I'm so excited to set up my little guy's big boy room!! Right now he is sleeping in what will be the new baby's room on what will be converted back into the new baby's crib!! :D :D