PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please.. I have a final today.

CountryWolf07
03-13-2007, 10:17 AM
I have a MATH final today; and I've been studying my little butt off for it since Thursday evening. However, I still feel I am not ready; but I know for most of everything I am ready. I am just not a math person at all. I am on the line here; fail or pass. I have no clue where I'm at, but I am pretty sure I'm somewhere near failing. I just really need POSITIVE thinking & prayers sent out -- I need a miracle, some kind of miracle for me to pass this final exam for the Winter Quarter. AND this is my last math class, and If I pass, I am DONE with math forever. I am keeping in mind, I will pass, I will pass. This would be my first class if I didn't pass in my entire life of schooling, and I will be devastated.. thanks!

lizbud
03-13-2007, 11:54 AM
Chanting, you will pass, you will pass, you will pass. :)

Karen
03-13-2007, 12:09 PM
Prayers on the way, especially since you've been studying like a good girl!

Daisy and Delilah
03-13-2007, 12:43 PM
You can do it!! I used to panic over any exam. My best thing was to just stay calm and focused. It worked better than anything. My prayers are with you though :) Best wishes!!

cyber-sibes
03-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Yup, you CAN do this! Just slow down & "think" it's in your brain somewhere....All paws crossed you pass!