PDA

View Full Version : Rant! This month sucks

king2005
03-13-2007, 09:30 AM
In less then a 2 week span there was 3 deaths in Ottawa. 2 of them Chad & I had to go to, as they were unexpected & Andrew was at work. The 3rd was also unexpected but we were totally broke from the first two times going to Ottawa. Someone we know gave us 150.00 so the 3 of us could make it to his funeral.

We're still broke, rent was late, unpaid bills, no food in the house, ya it sucks.

The above we could all deal with... But the following is whats making me MAD!!!! *stomps feet*

1. I'm missing a lot of my mail (explains #2.).

2. I put 400.00 onto my Master Card to pay bills. I checked the status a few days later & someone took 1000.00 off my card!!!! SO not only has someone stolen 1000.00 from me, but the 400.00 I just put onto the card is trapped until I pay the 1000.00 + monthy... HA I don't have that much :( So this is my 2ed credit card with fraud on it & I cannot use it anylonger.. VISA wants 1000.00 aswell & wont even look into fraud cause they SUCK!!!

3. Rogers thought it was funny to screw up all our services a couple days ago :mad: They cancled our phone, all our tv channels & gave us the slowest internet!! GRRRR took forever to get all our stuff back & we nearly lost our phone number!!

Heres what I'm totally fuming over :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. Someone STOLE MY FRONT CAR PLATE!!! (I think I stopped breathing & I swear I was standing there still forever staring where my plate use to be) I have 4 scratchs where it use to be & you can see 3 ugly holes (where the plate holder attaches to the car). Bill is being a sweetheart & is gonna get my new plates for me cause he can get it for 10.00 as hes a dealer.

I think people several blocks heard me swear over this one :( :mad:

5. I went to my car to get something out of my car on the passengers side. I tried to put my key in, but it wouldn't go in.. I thought OMG I'm so stupid I'm using the wrong key again (my key looks a lot like Chad's car key).. So I looked at the key & it was my car's key... Hmmmm I tried again & it wouldn't go in.. I looked at the key hold & *insert loud crazy swear words here*... Some GRRRRRRR :mad: put a thin stick in the key hole & snapped it off!!!!!!!!!!

6. I bought 4 new tires (each worth 150.00 each, but I got them at cost *hugs Bill my dealer friend* & paid 320.00 total for them). Tristian is a young lad learning the ropes. I always let him work & learn things on my car, cause I know if crap happens it'll get fixed for free & I get to pick any car off the lot to drive (I always pick one of the Explorers!!)... Well Tristian was mad cause Jason wouldn't teach him how to remove the tires from the rims... I told Chad & Chad told Jason to get off his butt & show Tristian how to do the tires. Tristian did a good job getting them off. He got 2 on with little problems.. he ran into problems with the 3rd tire & asked for help. Jason was being his usual prick self & going on about how stupid everyone else is & HE POPPED THE TIRE!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAH!!!! Tristian was freaking out cause he always tries to make my car perfect (he likes my car & I drive him around)... He was so upset & was worried I was going to spaz on him... Hell it wasn't his fault & if it was him who popped it I wouldn't have cared (ok I did inside, but hes young (17) & still learning & he always tries to work on my car first)...

I'm less angry about the following, mostly just annoyed & confused.

7. Chad got a lot of money a couple weeks ago & bought a 2007 Sony 55" DLP TV with some of it. We were so excited about the tv, we invited our friends over (like everyone does when they get a new toy). Everyone thought it was cool, except 1 person. She kept saying, its just a tv, etc... Turns out shes mad casue we have a big screen & she doesn't... Little did we know, but shes been playing "the Jones next door game" to us...

We bought paint to paint the house (everything inside was white, yawn). She bought paint & painted her house.

We were looking at new couches to match the rest of the livingroom... She went & bought new couches.

We bought a new coffee table & matching end tables, matching rugs & decor for the livingroom... She did the same (same rug & same coffee table).

But she cannot afford the big screen, so shes pissed right off... I don't get it. Why do people play this game? We bought most of this stuff because we didn't have it... The tv was the only thing we replaced, but the old one was dying. it can only be on for an hour at a time before it over heats & the picture gets sloppy... I just don' get it at all :confused:

sweetpatata6
03-13-2007, 04:08 PM
I know the other lady may be annoying, but what may help you be less mad is she's jelous of you!!! :D :D lol... I'm so sorry about you credit card and every thing else!!!! I'm giving you some luck and good spirits!!! :D

***edit if t helps my mom got her cell phone stolen from her car last night***