PDA

View Full Version : Scary!!!

aly
07-02-2002, 12:05 PM
Read my horoscope for today. It's freaky!! :eek:

Parts of your life are apt to clash in a huge explosive breakdown today, dear Scorpio. Be careful when driving or operating anything having to do with fire or explosives. The atmosphere today is just that: explosive. Actions you take now may set off a whole chain of violent reactions that may be difficult to tame once they get underway. Return to your center as often as possible in order to calm your more aggressive tendencies.

Former User
07-02-2002, 12:08 PM
WOW! :eek: That's freaky indeed 'knowing' what has been going on with you.

aly
07-02-2002, 12:13 PM
I didn't know I had aggressive tendencies. I don't bite, I swear! :D

But I guess I can act aggressivly when I truly believe in something. 99% of the time though, I'm pretty passive.

Paul
07-02-2002, 12:19 PM
   I predict you will have a wonderful day today.

For people in the northern hemisphere, I predict it will be hot today.

No matter where you are, regardless of your level of training in handling explosives, please be careful. :)

Paul

Albea
Ali:
Do you think that horoscope is valid for all Scorpios or just the ones in Texas?;) ;) ;)
(From a fellow Scorpio)

Former User
I guess many people act aggressively when they know they are right, or believe into something really hard, and nothing wrong with that!
I like the way you are passionate about animals Aly, you sure have a warm and big heart! Keep it up! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/xyxthumbs.gif

aly
07-02-2002, 12:59 PM
Albea, I'd stay away from the explosives today, just in case :D :D

zippy-kat
07-02-2002, 01:24 PM
LOL PAUL!!

Hey Aly, gotta link to that site? I'd like to see what mine says.

aly
07-02-2002, 01:33 PM
Its the Yahoo Horoscopes:

http://astrology.yahoo.com/yastro/

Sometimes I also read my Horrorscopes and Humorscopes. Here are some Humorscopes for today:

Aries (March 21 - April 19)
Good day to bring your entrenching tool with you. You never know...

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
Good time to learn to play the harmonica. If you get one of those coat hanger thingies to hang around your neck, you can even play it while you're typing!

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
You will be in an extremely stuffy meeting today, which will seem to last forever. You will be able to liven things up a smidge by putting a few small feathers in your hand, and then "coughing" them out.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)
While attempting to stifle a yawn today, you will accidentally make a loud "smooching" sound. Try bringing out your pager, and saying "these new models sure have some interesting sound options, don't they?" I find that works well with several other forms of involuntary noises, as well.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)
You find that after all these years, you are finally beginning to conquer your fears. You will find that oddly frightening.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
Excellent day to study entomology -- particularly the order hymenoptera. Be prepared to leap about, howling and whacking your trouser legs.

Libra (September 22 - October 22)
Someone will try to pass prawns off as shrimp, today, but you'll be far too clever for them. If anyone knows their crustaceans, it's you.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
You'll feel a little tired and run down, today. Just a hunch, but that could explain those tire tracks on your shirt, as well...

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)
You will discover a large black obelisk out on the lawn today, which obviously weighs several tons. You will be amazed at the effort some people put into a practical joke.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)
You'll accidentally eat one of those fried szechuan chili peppers today, and it will bring tears to your eyes. This will strike you as odd, given that you will be eating a ham sandwich at the time.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)
Today you will be seized by inspiration, and shaken like a rat in the jaws of a terrier. You will wax poetic, assuming that "poetic" is the name of your car.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)
Excellent day to visit a bookstore. Try to find a book named "Make Money With Your Own Worm Farm". You don't need to read it, but it'll be fun to leave around where people will notice it.

Former User
07-02-2002, 01:38 PM
Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)
You'll accidentally eat one of those fried szechuan chili peppers today, and it will bring tears to your eyes. This will strike you as odd, given that you will be eating a ham sandwich at the time.

Mine doesn't make ANY sense! :confused: And I hate chili :D

zippy-kat
07-02-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by aly
Today you will be .... shaken like a rat in the jaws of a terrier.....

Not bad considering I just got out of an interview!!!

pupper-lover
07-02-2002, 01:44 PM
Today you will be seized by inspiration, and shaken like a rat in the jaws of a terrier. You will wax poetic, assuming that "poetic" is the name of your car.

I don't feel all that inspired, but I will be on the lookout for terriers . . .

Randi
07-02-2002, 01:52 PM
LOL! I predict that someone will start a thread called: What sign are you? :D I'm a virgo!

lovemymaltese
07-02-2002, 01:58 PM
That does sound like a bit of a dooms day doesn't it?

sirocco
07-03-2002, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Randi
LOL! I predict that someone will start a thread called: What sign are you? :D I'm a virgo!

LOL Randi! That was funny!! :D :D

I'm Aries!! :p

Nita

Randi
07-03-2002, 04:42 AM
Arghhh Nita!!! I missed you birthday, then! :( On your profile, it must be Sirocco's birthday! :eek:

sirocco
07-03-2002, 04:58 AM
;) Yes, my birthday is 16th April!! :D :D Have to wait till next year... ;) :D It's Sirocco birthday on my profile - I tried to add my own birthday, but you can only put one date on it!! Oh, well, never mind! But yours is to come yet...
You know you'll have a present waiting for you here in Seville, but you must come and get it personally!! ;) ;) ;)

Nita

BTW, my birthday took place this year during the Feria de Abril!! :D Great time!!!

Albea
07-03-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by aly
Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
You'll feel a little tired and run down, today. Just a hunch, but that could explain those tire tracks on your shirt, as well...

This is right on target! I do feel more than a little run down today:( In the hotests day of this Summer so far we had a power outage from 2:30PM yesterday to 9:30AM today.:mad: :mad: :mad: I haven't slept all night because of the heat.

NoahsMommy
07-03-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Albea
Ali:
Do you think that horoscope is valid for all Scorpios or just the ones in Texas?;) ;) ;)
(From a fellow Scorpio)

hee hee!! Too funny, I'm one too!! And I have to say...I am totally tired today!! Hot weather and asthma just don't mix well.... :rolleyes:

Have a great Fourth everyone!!!