PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrr. .

davidpizzica
03-12-2007, 12:46 PM
There's a holdup in getting my new car. I haven't received the settlement check yet and the insurance company was supposed to send my license plate back to me. I'll keep checking the mailbox for them Grrrrrr!

lvpets2002
03-12-2007, 12:51 PM
:) Now now David where is all of the patience that I know you have.. Do them like the Pilots in Aviation do me.. And that is call them every 15 to 30 minutes.. Then they will be begging to get you out of their hair..

cassiesmom
03-12-2007, 12:56 PM
uhhhhmmm... could you phone your adjuster (maybe repeatedly) till you get the check and your plates back? (rationale: the squeaky wheel gets the oil.) But, why does the insurance company have your plates? Will you be getting new plates for the new car? Of all the things that can happen in a lifetime, this is one of those I wouldn't wish on anyone. When I got hit w/ my Toyota it seemed like the back-and-forth with the insurance was just endless. Good Luck! Enjoy the Cobalt, it's a really cute car!

davidpizzica
03-12-2007, 01:13 PM
uhhhhmmm... could you phone your adjuster (maybe repeatedly) till you get the check and your plates back? (rationale: the squeaky wheel gets the oil.) But, why does the insurance company have your plates? Will you be getting new plates for the new car? Of all the things that can happen in a lifetime, this is one of those I wouldn't wish on anyone. When I got hit w/ my Toyota it seemed like the back-and-forth with the insurance was just endless. Good Luck! Enjoy the Cobalt, it's a really cute car!
Cassiemom, My brother is doing the nagging for me while my side heals. I also don't know why the insurance company would send my plate (only one plate in Pennsylvania) back, but they said they'll mail the plate back. Maybe that's the way they do it in Pa. I'll probably get one of those ugly new Pa. plates.