PDA

View Full Version : Alice

mom2lotsacats
03-12-2007, 04:57 AM
Alice,
What a pretty tortie you are! You are colored similar to my cat, Aimee. I'm glad you have a good home. It sounds like the fun never stops there. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Barbiecat
03-12-2007, 06:13 AM
What a beauty you are; you look much like our family cat we used to have, and you sound just as fun. Enjoy your special day.

momtomany
03-12-2007, 08:21 AM
What a beautiful tortie you are. Congrats on being COTD.

nytmare
03-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Oops, today's cat Alice was already featured on November 24, 2006 (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2006/November/24.html)

carol davison
03-12-2007, 08:59 AM
We are honored our little Alice was named COTD again. Hope our others dont get jealous they've only been there once. She is a joy to have around and we still call her kitten probably more then her name. She is playful and affectionate and loves her brown furry circle bed very much. thank you again for recognizing our Alice as COTD.

cassiesmom
03-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Oh, Alice! I know the prrrt-plop routine well because it is a daily event at my house. What a beautiful tortie cat you are!

ValorousFlame777
03-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Alice, you have such a charming name and such gorgeous colors! I hope you are very much enjoying your princess role today. I have a calico named Freckles who looks a lot like you. I found her and her two brothers wandering around my ranch at 7:00 pm on a cold January night, abandoned by the roadside at just five weeks old...I followed them around until I could catch them, it took two hours! I quickly found homes for her brothers, but decided to keep her because she was so sweet and loving...I have never regretted this decision, calicos are wonderful! :cool:

lvpets2002
03-12-2007, 10:31 AM
;) You are such a cutie pie.. You look just like my Bree & am for sure just as sweet & loving.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats..

babouchka's mom
03-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Wasn't Alice already the cat of the day in novembre??????? :eek:

Donnaj4962
03-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Oh Alice, you are ADORABLE! You look JUST like my Sasha, and one of my sisters' name is Alice! :eek:

I love the look on your face! And is that your widdle pink tongue I see sticking out at us???? :eek: Typical Tortie!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

**We don't care if you may have already been chosen COTD! You are cute enough to warrant our attentions again!**

momoffuzzyfaces
03-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Alice you are still adorable!!!

Any pet that can make the cut and get honored twice or more, is just fine with me. Gives me another chance to see your sweet picture and cute face!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day (no matter how many times you make it!!!) :D

catmandu
03-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Alice is such a Dear Sweet Little Cat of the Future with a face just beeming with happiness and love. She has a wonderful tortie purrsonality and must truly make her Guardians home a paradise.
You certainly will have years of love and companionship from this gorgeous Cat.And the Found Cats with respect send a Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW TO AWESOME ALICE COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

kb2yjx
03-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Alice , you could be the sister of our Hayley!!! Aren't torties just wonderful!!! HAPPY COTD!!

tatsxxx11
03-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Yet another Cat of the Day alumnus back for a double dip! :D Well beautiful Alice, you are most deserving of the title and so much more:) You are one tantalizing Torti girl, beautiful not only in body but in spirit as well!!!:) I hope this time 'round you enjoyed an even more special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration with your proud Papa and Mom, older bros and big sis! :D Congratulations to you, precious girl! :) Please have your family share some extra hugs and kisses with you, for me!