PDA

View Full Version : Oy! Talk about scary!!

animal_rescue
03-11-2007, 08:54 PM
So today My coworker/friend and I took Maggie and Roxie to the beach today. We had a blast except for one incident. When we were coming down a huge dune, Maggie was really hyper and was running. Well when she got to the bottom, I'm not so sure what happened but she fell into the creek! Me and Savanna were still at the top and we saw her basically go under, come up and try to grab a tree stump, go back under, and then I finally ran down there and pulled her out. But luckily she was fine afterward and we didn't have to leave. She dried off fairly fast and didn't seem fazed at all. However I on the other hand was absolutely terrified and will be investing in a doggy life jacket for her now. I know she's not a big fan of water but I never realized she couldn't swim! :eek:

Taz_Zoee
03-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Oh my!! I am glad everything is okay now. Zoee couldn't swim when we first got her either, but my niece "taught" her how. And now she loves the water....but hates baths. :confused:

BCollie_Kelly
03-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Oh gosh, how scary that must have been! I'm so glad to hear she's alright!

BCollie_Kelly
03-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Oh my!! I am glad everything is okay now. Zoee couldn't swim when we first got her either, but my niece "taught" her how. And now she loves the water....but hates baths. :confused:

Sounds like Rebel! Crazy dogs, lol :p

crow_noir
03-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Wow, that sounds like it would have been so terrifying!

So glad Maggie is OK.