PDA

View Full Version : Mary Rae display video (Crufts)

ChrisH
03-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Photobucket video

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Movies/th_maryrae.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Movies/?action=view&current=maryrae.flv)

Sorry the quality isn't better, it deteriorates a lot when PB converts to flv.

chocolatepuppy
03-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Oh I just love the dancing with dogs! And this lady doing it with two dogs is really great! Thanks for sharing! :D

Canis-Lupess
03-12-2007, 11:15 AM
I've not been as impressed with her sequences in the last few years. She spends too much time doing the usual walking around with the dog heeling or running round her and everyone has seen all that before and want to see new more difficult stuff. She has been lacking in more difficult moves and stunts on the dogs parts recently.

I have seen some really good moves by dogs in dancing to music but Mary has been lacking in them in her last three or so routines at Crufts.

Btw, I saw this on TV last night when I watched crufts.

ChrisH
03-12-2007, 11:29 AM
chocolatepuppy, glad you enjoyed it. :D

Canis-Lupess, I tend to agree with you, for me the best was the Glenn Miller routine, but I still find seeing her work enjoyable and worth sharing.
And, yes, I too watched it on the tv last night too. (that's where I recorded it from. :) )

Muddy4paws
03-12-2007, 01:35 PM
I was at crufts! I dont think I ever actually seen Mary Ray dancing at crufts before but I've seen her on the tv!

Ginger's Mom
03-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Unfortunately it didn't want to load on my dial-up. But I have heard raves about the James Bond routine. :)

Off-topic, but since there is not Crufts thread, what did you think of the winner? I only saw his victory picture and thought he looked lovely, but prior to his win everyone seemed to be talking mainly about the flat-coat as a winner.

ComedyDevil
03-12-2007, 05:14 PM
I know the winner :D

He's called Willy. His breeder/owner also runs a boarding kennels, I used to work there a couple of years ago. Willy is lovely, really bouncy, friendly, kissy dog. We used to tie his hair back every morning so he could see. :)

Glad he won best in show, hes a great dog. He's won the utility group every year I think (or almost) Glad hes finally made best in show. :)

vinjashira
03-12-2007, 05:53 PM
I think she's absolutely great. I remember last year she worked and heeled 4 dogs, two on each side, incredible!