PDA

View Full Version : Craftlady, how is Thumper?

kimlovescats
03-11-2007, 12:47 PM
I think about your Thumper so often and wonder how she is doing. Could you give us an update?

Kim ;)

Craftlady
03-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Thanks for asking. :)
We had to treat her for tapeworm this week :( Also, eye issues.
She has a blog that I update on regular basis, please go there for further information. I will update her blog later today.
blog (http://www.xanga.com/Craftlady2006)

momcat
03-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi Catlady, I just read through your blog. Thumper is such a sweetheart and a very beautiful kitty. Please know that my prayers continue for Thumper's full recovery.

kimlovescats
03-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Thank you for the quick update, Becky! I will visit her blog! ;)

CultureJunky
03-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Thank you so much for the link to the blog. I have put it in my favourites so I can keep up to date with Thumper's progress. That is such good news that the tumor has become mushy, does this mean that if you drain away the mushy bits that the tumor will clear one day?

Craftlady
03-11-2007, 03:20 PM
Thank you so much for the link to the blog. I have put it in my favourites so I can keep up to date with Thumper's progress. That is such good news that the tumor has become mushy, does this mean that if you drain away the mushy bits that the tumor will clear one day?

If the tumor would "abcess" yes, it would be lanced so it can drain and clear up.

Medusa
03-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Still keeping our fingers and paws crossed that Thumper comes through this and gives that tumor a "thumpin'".

Blessings,
Mary