PDA

View Full Version : Feline Faces at Cochrane Humane :-)

Catty1
03-11-2007, 09:53 AM
http://www.cochranehumane.ca/images/animals/cats/Billy.jpg
Although a shy boy, Billy certainly doesn’t have a mean bone to speak of. Billy spent the last couple of weeks in a foster home where he was slowly starting to work up enough courage to explore the home further. Billy paid little attention to the other animals in the home, but is quite shy and would probably do best in a somewhat quiet home. Billy is very affectionate and loves to flop over onto his back so his people can promptly deliver belly rubs! His new home will just need to provide him with some extra hugs, and time to gain his confidence and courage. We believe Billy will make a really great feline companion once settled into his new home.

http://www.cochranehumane.ca/images/animals/cats/Rambo.jpg
Don’t let Rambo's rugged looks fool you! Under all the scars and “tough” appearance is a big, friendly, marshmallow of a cat! Rambo’s foster home reports that he was an absolute pleasure and gentleman while in their home. Rambo managed to get along fine with the other cats in the home and although cautious of the dogs he was eager to warm up to them as long as they welcomed him. Rambo is very affectionate and has tons of character. He is looking for a home that will treat him with love and kindness as he has had a rough start to life and truly deserves so much more.

http://www.cochranehumane.ca/images/animals/cats/Raccoon1.jpg
http://www.cochranehumane.ca/images/animals/cats/Raccoon2.jpg
Raccoon, also lovingly called Cooney by her foster family, is an adorable girl who is shy in new situations but very loving and gentle! She can be an active and goofy girl who loves to play! Raccoon loves the company of other cats and dogs, and feels safest with calm and gentle people. She is looking for a loving indoor home that will provide her with a safe place to retreat to when she's scared over the first few weeks in her new home, and the time to settle into her new surroundings. Given the chance, and a safe environment, Cooney will soon show you what a lovey and gentle girl she is!

Raccoon is currently living in a volunteer foster home so please call the adoption staff at 932-2072 for a chance to meet this precious girl!
I LOVE Raccoon's little face! And her resting posture with the tail! LOL

Some of the long-time cats have STILL not been adopted - but others have. I'd still love that little Flica...but too cramped here! maybe...

Scooter's Mom
03-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Oh my goodness. They are all so sweet. I also love Raccoon's 2nd photo. I hope they find homes soon.

kimlovescats
03-11-2007, 01:07 PM
All 3 of them are just so precious! Billy immediately stole my heart though .... I suppose cause he is a Redfurd look-a-like! :p

momcat
03-11-2007, 01:50 PM
What a trio of sweet loveable kitties wanting nothing more than a kind and loving furever home. They're so adorable that I find it hard to comprehend why they havn't been scooped up already! Prayers being prayed that each will soon find their furever family and enjoy the life of a PT kitty...loved beyond measure, cared for, and safe.

catmandu
03-11-2007, 06:19 PM
I Have Stopped Going By The Adoption Cages At Petsmart And Petcetera As I Cannot Stand Seeing All Those Sad Little Faces.
We Have Become People Who Sadly Throw Things Away When We Are Tired Of Them.
Mans Creations Are Fine But These Poor Creatures Of God Have Feelings And Its So Sad That So Many Die Because Some People Just Dont Care.
Prayers For All Pets In Cages Tonight Are Coming From All Of Us Here, And I Know All Of Us On Pet Talk.

Catty1
03-11-2007, 07:05 PM
I am glad for the Cochrane Humane...their new big building is being constructed, and will be so much better for the kitties and pups! More room.

If you saw what the staff have to work with now, I think you would admire them more. They are SO no-kill...and devoted to the animals in their care.

Thanks for the prayers.

momcat
03-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Prayers For All Pets In Cages Tonight Are Coming From All Of Us Here, And I Know All Of Us On Pet Talk.
Amen, Gary, Amen!
My prayers also include all of the poor strays and ferals who are out there frightened and all alone.