PDA

View Full Version : 101 Year Old Woman Gets Mugged/Punched

elizabethann
03-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Ugh. I just saw this on t.v. - CNN Headline News and the video made me so upset, sick & mad.

They showed a video of some punk punching a 101 year old woman in the face and stealing her money and jewlery. Then when she went to grab her stuff, he punched her again and she fell. He broke her cheek bone.

I hope they find this "man" and throw the f*&^%$# book at him. I hope his fellow prisoner's beat the living crap out him.

Kalei
03-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Oh my goodness that is terrible, the poor lady, people that old are way to fragile to hit. I really hope she is going to be okay. And that man should be sentenced to death!

joycenalex
03-10-2007, 03:50 PM
maybe not death...let a bunch of very peeved seniors poke at him for awhile with canes and walkers and wheelchairs....

Kalei
03-10-2007, 04:24 PM
maybe not death...let a bunch of very peeved seniors poke at him for awhile with canes and walkers and wheelchairs....

That's even better punishment!

lizbud
03-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Takes some kind of useless pice of crap ,dressed as a man, to do
something like that. :mad: Freaking coward. :mad:

wombat2u2004
03-10-2007, 06:38 PM

I think he's gonna get poked with something else when they catch him and send him to the bigga house !!!! LOL
Wom

cyber-sibes
03-10-2007, 08:42 PM
What a lame excuse for a human being! Unfortunately this happens to a lot of seniors. My husband's Aunt was mugged twice when she was in her late 80's. She was such a dear person, very generous, I can't imagine what kind of scum would mug an old lady.
*hope your predicitons of what will happen to him in jail come true!*

joycenalex
03-11-2007, 06:59 AM
i saw the video clip last night. that poor woman. the type of criminal behavior, that (for want of a better word) of overreaction in punching over and over an old basically helpless victim tells me that the waste of dna perp was a druggie. that usually makes it easier for the cops to find him, may it be soon, amen. and if the woman dies from her injuries, i'm not adverse to the death penalty, from the above mentioned seniors.....

wombat2u2004
03-11-2007, 08:31 AM
i saw the video clip last night. that poor woman. the type of criminal behavior, that (for want of a better word) of overreaction in punching over and over an old basically helpless victim tells me that the waste of dna perp was a druggie. that usually makes it easier for the cops to find him, may it be soon, amen. and if the woman dies from her injuries, i'm not adverse to the death penalty, from the above mentioned seniors.....

Well maybe for a start they can burn the poppies in Afghanistan, and put up that fence down Mexico way. Then we can give the death penalty to drug runners.
Sounds like a start ???? What do you think ????
Wombat

crow_noir
03-11-2007, 07:50 PM
When i originally seen the headline i knew i just couldn't read any further. :mad: Humans!!!

kimlovescats
03-11-2007, 08:46 PM
As if a 101 year old woman is going to be able to put up a fight!!! Why in the world does he have to hurt her????? :mad: Some "man" to be "able" to beat up an elderly woman! Did it really help his self-esteem so much??? :mad: People like that are just plain sick and I don't think anything could ever change them. He needs to be put away forever in solitary!!! :mad:

lvpets2002
03-12-2007, 09:38 AM
:( :mad: Yes that was so Horrible & Devastating.. I heard on TV this morning that the same guy has done the samething to a 88 yr. now.. Oh the news stated the City of NY is outraged.. They need to find the creep & let the City people handle him.. AWipe Turd to do that to a old woman.. :mad:

Lobodeb
03-12-2007, 10:44 AM
I saw that video this morning. That poor woman. Not that robbery is ok, but why did he have to hit her? For crying out loud, she was using a walker. All he would have to do to knock her down was blow on her! That was outrageous. On the bright side (if there is one) is that it was on video, so hopefully, they'll catch this filth of a human and bring him to justice.

Get well soon, Ma'am. :(

cyber-sibes
03-12-2007, 09:26 PM
They showed the tape on TV tonight, a guy from the Guardian Angels said that even the drug dealers are outraged at this creep. He thinks someone will turn him in before long.

crow_noir
03-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Turn him in? I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is never seen from again if what you say is true. capiech? (sp?) ;)

They showed the tape on TV tonight, a guy from the Guardian Angels said that even the drug dealers are outraged at this creep. He thinks someone will turn him in before long.

cyber-sibes
03-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Turn him in? I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is never seen from again if what you say is true. capiech? (sp?) ;)Ohhhh, I never thought of that - you're gooood! ;)