PDA

View Full Version : Cat and (Robo) Dog

Sevaede
03-10-2007, 12:04 AM
The video has my boy Soni (tuxie) and my girl Isis (Siamese x) observing my robotic dog. My husband purchased this robotic dog on Valentines of '06. The green light is a light that helps RoboDog carry out commands.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/th_videospanky2.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/?action=view&current=videospanky2.flv)

Freedom
03-10-2007, 07:36 AM
These are good! The cats have less fear of robo dog than the dog does!

Robo dog walks backwards a LOT, huh? Too funny.

Taz_Zoee
03-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Your mailbox is full, so I can't send you a PM!

You put the same video on both links (I think).

Do you mean the thread in dog general? Yes, it does have the same one, but I found this one to the right and clicked on it.

They are both pretty funny! :D

rg_girlca
03-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Cute video. :) I think that your cats just don't know what to make of that robot dog though. LOL!!!!

lvpets2002
03-10-2007, 02:18 PM
;) How so funny & cute..

ShylanHal
03-10-2007, 04:32 PM
GEEZE!! How much would a robot dog like that COST??!! Five hundred bucks?!
CUUUTE cats and video, though! I wonder what my babies would do in reaction to a robot dog.... XD

I didn't know they could do so much! o.o I have a twenty-something dollar robo-puppy, which can stand there... and does a wierd placemat trick (If I still had the placemat) and like a wierd treat thing to feed him with, and it's just sorta creepy. Yours actually looks COOL! O_O

catmandu
03-10-2007, 05:55 PM
I Thought Of Getting The Found Cats A Robot Dog , But I Have The Feeling That They Would Much Rather Have Thier Fancy Feast And Whiskas Temptations, While They Would Forget That Toy Very Quickly.
Thats A Great Video.

Sevaede
03-10-2007, 08:08 PM
I'll go correct the links! :D

Soni and Isis just like to sniff the robot dog. heh :D They are used to it,playing with all the little cat toys I get fascinated with. :rolleyes: lol! They are extra pleased with the cat treats they got today, though (Whisker Lickins on sale for a buck per bag!). They weren't really fond of the canned food today. First time that's happened!