PDA

View Full Version : I was just crying tonight...

Catty1
03-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Three intense days at work, had just got over a cold and had a stiff neck and headache for three days...we reorganized, I am working alone in the office, though when my boss is there we get along much better than ever...

But today I was just ready to go home...I got impatient with our Ops Director, he told me to not be snotty, I thought that a friend of mine working for us was going to be eliminated (from what he said, as he said he has to hire four people), and I emailed her three times to emphasize what he meant...she wasn't around for the redevelopment of the company

And she got mad and messaged back while I was out and said she had QUIT so I didn't have to bug her any more...and I just cried...

Had been out at workshop sharing an old deep heartbreak wound and had cried there, but got some real tangible hope...

This makes no sense, but it's just that I tried to help and got too bossy and everything backfired...and my job is lonelier and I have been lonely all week cause my BF got a night job and I haven't heard from him for three days...

I am just venting and kvetching and hurting and I feel like I "wrecked everything" today...

glad it is the weekend...I need rest...

Thanks for putting up with this. Could use a prayer or two...

I am in person never snotty or bitchy and I was that today, am tired of just putting up with everything...sorry...I'm getting mad BACK for a change instead of always being the mediator...

joycenalex
03-10-2007, 04:08 AM
big cyber hugs first, then my suggestion is to take a nap on saturday and sunday, eat some good comfort food. maybe update your resume too((HUGS))

chocolatepuppy
03-10-2007, 05:20 AM
Weeks like you just had really are rough aren't they? You swear sometimes you won't make it to the weekend.Try to enjoy your weekend and regroup. Do something fun and relaxing. Take care of yourself. {hugs}

DJFyrewolf36
03-10-2007, 06:28 AM
When it rains it pours doesn't it :( I've had days like this too so I can emphasise...just take the weekend for yourself and INDULGE in whatever makes you the happiest :)big *CYBER HUGS* to you!

Freedom
03-10-2007, 07:25 AM
Ugh! It is weeks like that which make the good ones so wonderful, though!

Take care of yourself this weekend, rest up, but also do something fun!

pitc9
03-10-2007, 08:13 AM
big cyber hugs first, then my suggestion is to take a nap on saturday and sunday, eat some good comfort food. maybe update your resume too((HUGS))

Sounds like Dr. Joyce had the right perscription!

Hugs to you!

Catty1
03-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Thank you, all! I just hope my friend forgives me. Am better today, but jittery. I think I "snapped" and don't have much left in reserve at all.

My BF was in touch and we are going to meet up today - and the weather is sunny and warmer. :)

HUGS to you all!

Ginger's Mom
03-10-2007, 09:44 AM
I am not sure that I understand everything that happened, but that doesn't matter. I know you to be an extremely caring, rational, and helpful person. I am sorry that things fell apart for you this week. I am definitely sending you lots of {{{hugs}}} and some strength until your reserves are back up. Enjoy your weekend.

Daisy and Delilah
03-10-2007, 09:51 AM
I am not sure that I understand everything that happened, but that doesn't matter. I know you to be an extremely caring, rational, and helpful person. I am sorry that things fell apart for you this week. I am definitely sending you lots of {{{hugs}}} and some strength until your reserves are back up. Enjoy your weekend.

Well said, Joyce. I agree 100% {{{{{HUGS}}}}} :)

Kalei
03-10-2007, 10:18 AM
:( I'm so sorry. I have had some work weeks like that before too and I would come home and just cry, and thinking "I just can't do it anymore". It's rough, but I also think that sometimes you do have to just stick up for yourself for once, which you were doing. I guess it all depends on your job. If sticking up for yourself gets you fired then that is a bad thing, but if not then its not bad to stick up for yourself once and awhile.

I'm glad it is now the weekend for you and that you can relax:) Oh and get some good chocolate:D Chocolate always makes me a little bit happier when I'm sad:D

My old job was the most stressful job I had, and that was a callcenter, now ever since September I have been working at a Warehouse with my father, and the only stress I get there is if I have been lifting lots of heavy things during the day, then I just go home and rest my body:) I'm glad I was able to find a better job.

DrKym
03-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Candace,
You have been a friend a mentor and rock to me more than once, all done with love care, and most of all honesty.

Don't beat yourself up. We all have bad days, you don't deserve any, so here is a huge boquet of hugs, a sincere thank you for all you have done for me and our family. I will sending happy energy and helping thoughts for a restful weekend, and trust me, you are the very last person I would ever think of as snotty, bitchy etc. You are an amazing woman, and I am proud to call you friend.

HUGE HUGS and lots of LOVE from all of us!!!
Kym

Pembroke_Corgi
03-10-2007, 11:58 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your week. I hope things look up soon!

Taz_Zoee
03-10-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm sorry you had a bad week....mine sucked too. Except I cried AT work!! I couldn't even wait to get home, well, it happened in the morning, so what could I do?
Anyway.....enjoy your weekend....you deserve it!! :D

kimlovescats
03-10-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm sorry you have been so down, we all have those less-than-perfect "attitude" days! :rolleyes: ;) You are entitled to one now and then too!

BIG HUGS,
Kim

cyber-sibes
03-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the (weekend) last.
Just kickin' down the cobblestones,
Lookin' for fun and feelin' groovy.
Ba da da da da da da, feelin' groovy.

Don't know why, that song just came to mind as I read your post. Hope you're having a groovy weekend! ;)

Catty1
03-10-2007, 10:22 PM
:) :D

Relaxing day today...puttering in stores, found satin pillowcases for $3.99 a pair(they're supposed to prevent bed-hair!). All done with my sweetie who was warm and gentle and caring and affectionate!

And I discovered my old fax was toast - and lucked out on a factory refurbished 4-in-one HP - the 4th thing being a multi size card reader!

Now THAT'S retail therapy! :)

Thank you everyone...