PDA

View Full Version : My fish are Horribly, Horribly Confused (with humourous movie)

Blue_Frog
03-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Me and my bf had invested in a really large tank (i'll post pictures when its totally done) -- about 95gal. Its a strange shape and size, so we're having a lid fabricated at a plastics company.

While i was away on business, my bf propped up the light sideways on the lower outside of the tank, so now its lit from the bottom near the bubbler -- and some of the fish are seriously confused by the position of the light! They are trying to orient themselves to the light, as if the light was up, and have started swimming sideways to compensate!

I made a movie -- its about 1min, not very good quality, but you can see them swimming around in a very confused manner!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n19/bluefrog_ca/?action=view&current=sidefish.flv

The lid is supposed to be be done sometime this week!

DrKym
03-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Ali, just a thought but if you hadn't filled the tank with vodka they might not be swimming that way..................................... :D

Blue_Frog
03-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Ali, just a thought but if you hadn't filled the tank with vodka they might not be swimming that way..................................... :D

Psh. Whats a little vodka amongst community fish? ;)

Note: no fish have been harmed in the making of this video, nor have they become addicted to vodka

DrKym
03-09-2007, 09:58 PM
I guess not much but Thursdays is for US hun, not the fishies!! :p

critter crazy
03-09-2007, 09:59 PM
ROFLMAO!!! ha ha ha ha!!:D

Kalei
03-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Hahaha poor little fishies, they don't know which way is up anymore lol. I think I'd be confused to if I was a fish lol. Nice video!

sweetpatata6
03-10-2007, 11:13 AM
too funny