PDA

View Full Version : Urgent transport request: crossposted from Cat General and Cat Rescue

Prairie Purrs
03-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Can anyone help shuttle one of my kitties between Denver and Allentown, PA? Please see this thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=123536&page=2) and this thread. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=123544)

BCollie_Kelly
03-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. Thats such a difficult position to be in :(

I'd offer to help out but I'm just 20 or so minutes out of Allentown and they wouldn't do you much good when Angel is going to Allentown.

Jadapit
03-09-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm so sorry, Denver sucks when it comes to animals. They totally banned the pit bull. Do you have homes lined up for your other cats? My sister in law lives in Denver. She might know someone that would be willing to give the cats a good home.

jenluckenbach
03-09-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm so sorry, Denver sucks when it comes to animals. They totally banned the pit bull. Do you have homes lined up for your other cats? My sister in law lives in Denver. She might know someone that would be willing to give the cats a good home.
OH PLEASE ASK!! I know the others are not spoken for yet. ANY lead will be helpful.

Jadapit
03-09-2007, 07:24 PM
OH PLEASE ASK!! I know the others are not spoken for yet. ANY lead will be helpful.

I'll send her an email right now. She's a huge animal lover so I know she'll ask people she knows. I'll let you know if she has any luck.

Prairie Purrs
03-09-2007, 07:31 PM

Could you please ask her? If I could find someone in Denver who could take any or all four temporarily, that would give me time to make longer-term arrangements--either to take them to Illinois with me or to find them other permanent homes.

Thank you!