PDA

View Full Version : 8 days!!

Sirrahsim
03-09-2007, 07:42 AM
8 Days until my 3D sonogram!!! My wonderful parents Sirrahbed and Sirrahned have given me this opportunity and I am SO excited!! If you have never seen pictures from a 3D ultrasound I think you'll be shocked at how clear and beautiful they are, especially at my stage in pregnancy. I have seen instances where you can put a newborn picture right next to one of these sonogram pictures and see how detailed and neat it is! You can see LOTS of images at this link if you are interested.
http://www.baby-pregnancy-ultrasound-3d-4d.co.uk/Ultrasound-Picture-26.htm (http://)

At this sonogram I will finally be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!!! I am SO excited!!!!!!

sparks19
03-09-2007, 08:18 AM
OOOOH how exciting :D If you don't mind me asking.... how much does one of those cost? I am not sure that I even want one because (as of right now) I don't want to find out the sex of the baby and that is likely to happen with that kind of ultrasound lol.

I hope you are going to post the pictures.... I would love to see them :D

Sirrahsim
03-09-2007, 08:25 AM
I will definately post pictures!! I get quite a few printed pictures which I plan on scanning as well as a CD/DVD with a bunch more pictures on it :)
The place that I am going has plans ranging from $125 for a traditional ultrasound up to around $400 for a traditional ultrasound at around 18 weeks and a 3D and 4D ultrasound at about 28 weeks. I'm just getting a 3D ultrasound because I don't really get the point of a 4D one :confused: Why do you need to see the movie in realtime when you're going to see him or her in a matter of weeks anyway? :D

sparks19
03-09-2007, 08:32 AM
I will definately post pictures!! I get quite a few printed pictures which I plan on scanning as well as a CD/DVD with a bunch more pictures on it :)
The place that I am going has plans ranging from $125 for a traditional ultrasound up to around $400 for a traditional ultrasound at around 18 weeks and a 3D and 4D ultrasound at about 28 weeks. I'm just getting a 3D ultrasound because I don't really get the point of a 4D one :confused: Why do you need to see the movie in realtime when you're going to see him or her in a matter of weeks anyway? :D

HMMMM interesting to know :D If I change my mind about knowing the sex I might look into one of those LOL.

Can't wait to see the pictures :D

finn's mom
03-09-2007, 08:35 AM
I think they're great, I can't wait to see your photos! :)

Jods
03-09-2007, 08:39 AM
OOOOH how exciting :D If you don't mind me asking.... how much does one of those cost? I am not sure that I even want one because (as of right now) I don't want to find out the sex of the baby and that is likely to happen with that kind of ultrasound lol.

I hope you are going to post the pictures.... I would love to see them :D

If you don't want to know the sex they wont go down in that general area. I had one and they asked me beforehand.

They are so much fun and so worth it!! I can't wait till Zoey is old enough for me to show her the video!