PDA

View Full Version : Kira

Barbiecat
03-09-2007, 05:52 AM
What a lovely name! I'm so glad you've been an active family member since early kittenhood; sounds like your family couldn't be happier with you than they already are. Enjoy your special day.

mom2lotsacats
03-09-2007, 06:49 AM
Kira,
You are a pretty cat and look so comfortable on your bed. It sounds like you have a good home and are much loved and appreciated, as all cats should be. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

kb2yjx
03-09-2007, 10:39 AM
After seeing your photo, I just wanted to settle down right next to you for some cuddling!!! You are a little beauty, and run a good house!! HAPPY COTD!!

catmandu
03-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Theres nothing like seeing a Big Mature Happy Healthy Cat to make our day and Kira certainly is one gorgeos lady Cat.
And a much beloved and treasured family member and an assett to your home.
A Huge FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES TO KOSMIC KIA COTD!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
03-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Princess Kira, Fabulous Tabulous! You are beautiful! It sounds like you have your purrents completely wrapped around your paws. I wish you a lifetime of snuggles under a comforter and naps in sunny places! Please allow your people to give you this for me today *mmwah!

Happy Cat of the Day, pretty lady!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Kira you are not only a beauty but a NASCAR fan!!! A kitty after my own heart for sure!!! :D

That sweet picture of you makes me want to snuggle in for a nap too, specially since it's a rainy day here today.
:D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day ! :D

tatsxxx11
03-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Good evening gorgeous girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day with your proud people, Kira:) What a lovely lady you are, looking so elegant and refined, posing on your chaise. Who knew that beneath that demure exterior lurked the heart of a NASCAR lover!:D You are truly a kitty for all seasons, a true Renaissance feline! Lucky, lucky family to know the unconditional love of a kitty as special as you! Congratulations on your much desereved day celeb, "fabulous, tabulous" Princess Kira! Please have your Mom give you bunches of hugs and kisses, for me:)

blue girl
03-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Kira, what a beautiful princess you are! I just love your colors and markings, and your eyes are such a pretty light green. I can see why you consider yourself the ruler of your domain and why your humans feel they must give you all you want. You sound like a sweetheart and you certainly deserve all you have. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!