PDA

View Full Version : hows this for a weird dog

bubblesppg
04-14-2001, 07:38 PM
hows this for a weird my sisters dog is half american bulldog and half english and he has one brown eye and one blue so he is really weird
p.s i am posting this for my sister i dont like dogs my self

------------------
home is where the heart is no matter what happens

I Love My Aussie
04-15-2001, 06:36 PM
okay, i dont care who u are, but your not xuppost to tell us doglovers that u dont like dogs, that will just get u into an argument, and american/english bully is not that unique, i see em all the time, just not with blue n brown eyes

------------------
*Get a Grip Get an Aussie*

bubblesppg
04-16-2001, 01:46 PM
oh thanks i know nothing of dogs and so i didnt know that and also i like to be truthful OK! do you expect me to lie i mean yeash youre mean

------------------

Maggie's Mom
04-16-2001, 06:35 PM
You really don't know what you are missing by not liking dogs!!!
Originally posted by bubblesppg:
hows this for a weird my sisters dog is half american bulldog and half english and he has one brown eye and one blue so he is really weird
p.s i am posting this for my sister i dont like dogs my self

RachelJ
04-16-2001, 06:46 PM
Okay Bubbles, I got a deal for you. Come to the Dog of the Day site every day to see and read about the Dog of the Day. After you see what these people say about their dogs and see the dogs pictures, you might change your mind. I am saying this for a reason. I am rather "mature" person and I never thought that I liked cats. Well I started hanging around here and reading about different people's cats and all of a sudden I bought a cat book and have been looking at adoptable cats and now I really would like to have a cat in my life. My husband still isn't convinced that we can handle three animals (we have two dogs) so we don't have one yet. But my point is keep an open mind and you never know who might wander in. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

I don't think I Love My Aussie was trying to be mean, I think she was just trying to convey how much we love our dogs and we are rather fanatical about them.

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited April 16, 2001).]

bubblesppg
04-16-2001, 07:03 PM
i have learned a lot about dogs and have learned to cope with them i even like some of them i do keep an open mind i like dogs just not a lot http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

------------------