PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Kisses

NicoleLJ
03-08-2007, 06:43 PM
My dogs love to give kisses. They like to do the sneak attack kisses(walk by my 2yr old son and swip tongue across his cheek as they go causing him to fall in a fit of laughter) They love to do the finger cleaning kisses(this is usually after my son or daughter have just finished a popsicle or icecream). Then there is the tag team kiss(they will both kiss someone at the same time keeping them on the ground laughing as they kiss them). And many other types.

But the one that does annoy me the most is the glasses kiss. Yup you read right. Sheena LOVEs to lick my glasses. Usually when I am wrestling with her or just cuddling with her she will do one huge swip across my glasses effectively making then useless until I clean them. She gets this stupid grin on her face too as she watches me clean them. I swear she is laughing at me.

Does your dog do any type of kisses that are funny or annoying?

Nicole

DrKym
03-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Sequoia is an elbow kisser!

she knows when I am at the computer she must sit before i will pet her, if I dont't pet her "in time" she will lick my elbow to get my attention! If I stil ignore her she turns the "eyes" on and does it again :eek:

Drives me nuts!

k9krazee
03-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Haha...sounds like my house!

My favorite though is Jack's kisses. He'll pin you on the floor, and swipe his entire tongue across your face. Sometimes he'll stop mid-kiss and just leave his big ol' tongue there. And while you're down you get bombarded with exuberant Mini and little bitty Kyra kisses along with Micki nibbles.

NicoleLJ
03-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Dr.Goodnow, k9krazee: Those are great. LOL I was laughing so hard imagining it that tears came out of my eyes. LOL
Nicole

Danegirl2208
03-08-2007, 07:03 PM
LOL thats too cute...Malakai is an ear kisser!! (dont even go there Kym! ;)) He will do it at the most random time, usually when my back is turned to him...he likes to sneak into the room while im online and give my ear a big lick.. i swear no many how many times hes done it, i always jump :rolleyes:

DrKym
03-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Our RB rott Emmy was a toe kisser Niki,
As soon as the girls would get out of the tub she was right there as I toweled them off getting their toes all doggy kissed again!.........girls always giggled too much to mind while i combed out acres of their long hair! and were always a happy camper to get their feetie jammies on!

DrKym
03-08-2007, 07:04 PM
LOL thats too cute...Malakai is an ear kisser!! (dont even go there Kym! ;)) He will do it at the most random time, usually when my back is turned to him...he likes to sneak into the room while im online and give my ear a big lick.. i swear no many how many times he does it i jump everytime :rolleyes:

ME SYD??? :eek: I would never ..........................*feigns total innocence*

*cmere Kai my love....auntie kym has another bone for that neat trick :p *

k9krazee
03-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Our RB rott Emmy was a toe kisser

LOL, Jack is also a toe kisser! When he meets somebody new he likes to stand sideways leaning up against their legs and lick their feet!

Danegirl2208
03-08-2007, 07:13 PM
ME SYD??? :eek: I would never ..........................*feigns total innocence*

*cmere Kai my love....auntie kym has another bone for that neat trick :p *

oh no you dont..NO bones..thats cheating.. ;)

DrKym
03-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Kai says bones are fair play !!!! besides....................Chloe agrees with him she says you make great faces when he does that trick *evil giggles*

Miki tell Syd bones are too fair play!

cali
03-08-2007, 07:18 PM
my guys do this, it drived me batty, so everytime I wrestle with them, or do anoything where this might happen, I take my glasses off, I am practicly blind without them, buts its easier to see then lick smears lol

NicoleLJ
03-08-2007, 07:19 PM
These are great. Luca doesn't care if it is a face, arm, leg, hand or foot. He will lick it. He will just sit there and lick and lick if you let him. Both are trained to stop on command or not even start on command but those puppy kisses are just too fun to train them to stop completely.
Nicole

cyber-sibes
03-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Star is very conservative with her kisses, I always feel priveledged to get one. Sherman is a sweet kisser - he sniffs alot first, then darts his tongue out & plants a little tiny kiss on my face, but if I've dropped food on me, he turns into a real washcloth! My RB Rosie was licking-obsessed. She would lick any bare skin she came across - faces, necks, ears, arms, elbows, knees, toes (which drove me crazy), and in the car she would stand behind my hubby & lick his bald head! That was too funny!

anna_66
03-08-2007, 09:51 PM
None of mine are really kissers.

Bon kisses if I make a kissing sound at him and then usually it's just a small lick (thank goodness because his tongue is long-and yes I know this because he's slipped me the tongue a couple times :eek: )

Roxey and Huney only kiss when they are very happy and then it's just a couple of small licks.

Lobodeb
03-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Maggy is my licker. She will lick any part of the body. I tell people that you get a complimentary leg was with dinner because she'll go around the table and lick people's calves!

She is also an excellent ear cleaner. But the thing is that she's loud! She makes this little clicky noise when she licks, so add that to her being IN your ear, literally and it hurts! She's also a slimer. Very juicy kisses.

The thing that bugs me the most is that she give leg and ear washes in the middle of the night. Did I mention she "clicks" when she licks? Yeah, that at 3 am is not good.

pitc9
03-09-2007, 07:45 AM
I swear Sierra has OCD. She is ALWAYS licking something, the couch, the carpet, a blanket, herself, me, Buddy... anything she can get her tounge on, it gets licked!!
Buddy, he's a sweet kisser!
When I go to bed, he lays between me and the wall and my back is towards him. He'll snif my ear, (that's pretty loud! :eek: )then stick his tounge in my ear :rolleyes: then he'll lay his head on the side of my head and fall alseep.

finn's mom
03-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Finn is an all-out, face cleaning kisser. Freckles is a warp speed kisser, and Dudley rarely gives kisses. It's so sweet when he does, and they are tiny, soft, slow licks. Freckles is super fast and spastic. Finn will always lick, and it doesn't matter where, he'll lick you in the eye, the ear, the nose, the mouth, the teeth, the toes, wherever. :)