PDA

View Full Version : Add-ons...

Bunnicula05
07-01-2002, 04:54 PM
My Mum is still not going to let me bring the buns back inside. But I have an idea to make their living outside better. I'm going to get two framing kits for their indoor hutch so it will be off of the ground instead of living in their old nasty homemade hutch. Then I'm going to get another hutch of the same size and combine it to my old one for more room. I'm going to line both comparments with plywood and on one of the hutches I'm going to build a cover for it so they will be protected from the elements. Then I'm going to still get a litter box for them because those big trays are a big pain to clean. But it will be a while before I can get this under way. My Mum even offered to pay for it since she owes me money anyway. Yay! Cheers.

Fuzzy317
07-01-2002, 05:29 PM
Congratulations on you new construction, I bet your bunnies will be very happy. Give them a tummy scratch from me.

lovemymaltese
07-02-2002, 03:15 PM
Sounds like a neat plan for your bunnies, good luck!

Sam's My Baby
07-02-2002, 04:41 PM
Congrats! Sounds like ur buns are going to have lots of fun!:) Keep us posted!

Daisylover
07-08-2002, 01:26 PM
Please just remember to still spend A LOT of time with them...that's how they develop their personalities by interacting with their human. And they'll need time out of their cage, 2-3 hrs a day, for exercise.

NoahsMommy
07-08-2002, 02:53 PM
That sounds great!! I bet they will enjoy the extra room! Are they able to play outside with your supervision?

Heather Wallace
07-08-2002, 03:32 PM
You have such an imaginitive mind. There is lots of things i would love to do for the buns but I am terrible at building things.