PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifices Parents Make (silly)

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Today's biggest sacrifice:
Watching my not even 2 year old chow down on the last Milano cookie as though it was a common Oreo :eek: :p

What was I supposed to say when he took me by the hand, led me to the kitchen, pointed up at the nearly empty bag, and said SO sweetly "Tyler please have cookie, Mommy!" :D

Pawsitive Thinking
03-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Awww....well done, Mommy :D

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Awww....well done, Mommy :D
Ha! It sounds like I'm being selfless when really I am trying to figure out if I can strap him in the stroller and waddle the two miles necessary to get to the nearest grocery store to buy more :rolleyes: :D :D

Pawsitive Thinking
03-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Ha! It sounds like I'm being selfless when really I am trying to figure out if I can strap him in the stroller and waddle the two miles necessary to get to the nearest grocery store to buy more :rolleyes: :D :D

Send hubby!

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Hubby is at work!!! I'd have to wait 5 hours for my Milano Cookies!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
03-08-2007, 09:51 AM
Hubby is at work!!! I'd have to wait 5 hours for my Milano Cookies!!!

a dilemma indeed

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 09:54 AM
With how badly I waddle this pregnancy I don't think that I could make it :( Maybe I'll whip up a batch of peanut butter cookies instead :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-08-2007, 11:21 AM
LOL Missy - I'd send you some cookies right now if I could...

TWO words came to mind when I read the title of your thread....

FIGURE

SANITY

I've definately sacrificed both of those :D

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 11:25 AM
FIGURE

SANITY

I've definately sacrificed both of those :D

How could I leave those out? :D :D

carole
03-08-2007, 01:09 PM
My dear the sacrifices have only just begun lol :) I gather these are cookies to die for right?

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Milanos are the best cookies on earth :D

kimlovescats
03-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Spoken like a true Mommy!!! Now, next time you buy these cookies, you hide them in a secret place where only Mommy knows how to find them and you eat them at naptime! ;) :D

carole
03-08-2007, 02:59 PM
ok we don't get these amazing cookies down under, so pray tell me what they are like, my curiosity has gotten the better of me lol :)

Argranade
03-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Hahaha that's cute,

I never share my cookies even with my 5 year old brother,

Altho sometimes I'll give him the crumbs,

Just Kidden LOL!

Lobodeb
03-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Aww, he said "please!" How could you resist that?

"Please" was the first sign Hugito learned. Now he says it for anything. If I was drinking syonide, he would probably come to me and sign please. :rolleyes: If he sees me putting it in my mouth, he wants it. That would be why he's got a belly that would make Pooh proud. :o

NicoleLJ
03-08-2007, 06:52 PM
With how badly I waddle this pregnancy I don't think that I could make it :( Maybe I'll whip up a batch of peanut butter cookies instead :)

Get yourself a set up like this then. lol. I got the dogs all I need is the cart.

http://www.pacifier.com/~carriage/cancar.html

Since I get to look forward to the waddling soon too this looks so tempting. lol I already have the 2 shepherds and they are used to pulling a sled. :D
Nicole

BitsyNaceyDog
03-08-2007, 08:12 PM
I love that Tyler referred to himself in the third person, how cute! My friend's little girl just started doing that too.

Get yourself a set up like this then. lol. I got the dogs all I need is the cart.

http://www.pacifier.com/~carriage/cancar.html

I don't think Boomer would be able to pull that too easily. ;)

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 09:33 PM
That looks SO nice Nicole :D :D :D Unfortunately KBlaix is right, my cat Boomer wouldn't be able to pull that very well :D :D

Tyler is just getting the hang of personal pronouns (I, me, my, MINE) so I think that saying his name is just easier for him :p :D

Karen
03-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Carol, Milanos are two crispy vanilla cookies in an elongated oval with real, good chocolate between them. Yum.

See here ( http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/indulgent_treats_cookies.asp) - that's them pictured nice and big.

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 09:42 PM
See here ( http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/indulgent_treats_cookies.asp) - that's them pictured nice and big.

*drool*
Sorry I didn't answer you Carole, I intended to but got a case of pregnant brain and forgot :o :rolleyes: :D

Lobodeb
03-08-2007, 11:31 PM
*drool*
Sorry I didn't answer you Carole, I intended to but got a case of pregnant brain and forgot :o :rolleyes: :D

My pregnesia never went away. :o

Pawsitive Thinking
03-09-2007, 05:08 AM
My pregnesia never went away. :o

So that's what I've got :eek: Finally, a diagnosis after 17 years :D Now, what were we talking about?

gini
03-09-2007, 10:03 AM
But Missy - this might be your own fault. You have taught Tyler so well to be polite when he wants something - and now - how can you resist him?

Just too cute.

carole
03-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks Karen, my gosh they are indeed cookies to die for, they look absolutely delicious, i would be hiding those if i had them for sure. :D