PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a girl

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 08:24 AM
:eek: I just saw a dead roach :eek: Instead of immediately getting something to pick it up and toss it with I ran from the room on tip toes shrieking "Ew! Ew! Ew!"
Halfway down the hall I realized that I was being a pansy so I grabbed a shoe and ran back in there to make sure it was good and dead. Ughhhh I want to move to Alaska :o

kuhio98
03-08-2007, 09:08 AM
: Ughhhh I want to move to Alaska :oCome on up! It's currently a balmy 4 degrees F in Anchorage and snowing. Not a cockroach in sight! :p

It's still too dark, so you can see much yet, but here's a webcam link: http://www.acsyellowpages.com/webcam.htm

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Come on up! It's currently a balmy 4 degrees F in Anchorage and snowing. Not a cockroach in sight! :p

I'll be on the next flight!! :rolleyes: :D

Logan
03-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Missy, I despise cockroaches, too. Years ago, when I had my cat, Shrimp Boat, and we lived in a shack (pretty much a shack), she would catch these huge roaches and bring them to me. :eek:

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Ewww! I'm so glad that Boomer didn't bring it to me!! If he had done that I would have freaked out!!

kimlovescats
03-08-2007, 02:00 PM
I refuse to squash a big bug ... ESPECIALLY cockroaches. Can't stand that crunching sound! :eek: I keep the killer bug spray handy and drown the pesky suckers in it, then get about twelve paper towels to pick it up with, holding it at arms length from my body, just in case the nasty thing is still moving! :D

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 02:18 PM
I refuse to squash a big bug ... ESPECIALLY cockroaches. Can't stand that crunching sound! :eek: I keep the killer bug spray handy and drown the pesky suckers in it, then get about twelve paper towels to pick it up with, holding it at arms length from my body, just in case the nasty thing is still moving! :D
That was pretty much what I did minus the bugspray because it was already dead :D I was just telling my mom that I had a wad of toilet paper about as big as my hand and it took me several tries before I was able to pick the thing up and toss it in the toilet. :rolleyes: :D :D
How dignified I must have looked running from the dead roach screaming "Ew Ew Ew!!" :D

kimlovescats
03-08-2007, 02:50 PM
LOL! Hey, I think pest-control is the MAN's job! ;)

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 02:52 PM
if my husband had been home I wouldn't have touched that thing with a ten foot pole!!! :D :D

Sirrahsim
03-08-2007, 02:52 PM
if my husband had been home I wouldn't have touched that thing with a ten foot pole!!! :D :D

the roach... not my husband :p :D