PDA

View Full Version : Oreo

Barbiecat
03-08-2007, 06:46 AM
You are ADORABLE! What an intelligent look in your eyes, and being little, your entire world now is having fun with your new family, as it should be. Enjoy your special day, Sweetheart!

mom2lotsacats
03-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Oreo,
You are such a cute little kitten. Stay off the counters - at least when your humans are there! ;-) Congratulations on being cat of the day!

KitCat
03-08-2007, 09:04 AM
Oreo is a little cutie!

nancys
03-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Oh my gosh ! Oreo - you are the cutest & sweetest. For some reason, I like black & white cats the best. Congratulations on your new home and being cat of the day. :)

blue girl
03-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Oreo, o-r-u-cute! I just want to eat you up:) What a fun little guy to have around the house, and it sounds like you have alot of friends to play with--the kids and a the lab and the lizards....you must all keep mom and dad very busy! I am glad to hear that your family is loving their first kitty so much; I am sure you are all in for many years of happy times. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

cassiesmom
03-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Oreo, you are ADORABLE and PRECIOUS! The best time to hop up on counters is when your people are not around. When you hear them coming, hop down and act cute. I'm sure that will not be hard for you at all because you are VERY cute! Remember: when in doubt, wash; the best place to be when gifts are being wrapped is between the gift and the wrapping paper; humans always require cat assistance with tasks such as using a pen, reading the newspaper, making the bed and folding laundry. A most happy Kitten-of-the-Day to you, little one!

tatsxxx11
03-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Cuteness alert to the max:D Oreo, you are too precious for words! Double "stuff" indeed!;) You have a double dose of everything, cutie pie...looks, personality and most of all, heart; and you're a baseball lover to boot, my kind of feline! hehe Well, you may be your family's "first" feline but there's no doubt you've made them cat lovers for life!:) I hope you're having a super fun Cat of the Day bash with your Labbie and lizard pals and your proud people! :) Congratulations to you yummy Oreo, our extra precious and most deserving honoree! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet pea!:)

Marigold2
03-08-2007, 01:55 PM
What a sweet kitty you have there. I just know you will experince so much love from this little guy. Once you have a cat, you can never imagine life without one again. Oreo you are precious. Congrats on being COTD, very deserved.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Oreo you are just adorable!!!

I couldn't help but grin when I heard your nickname: doublestuff!!! :D
How cute is that!!!! :D

I bet you have your family trained to kitty ways real soon. After all, they have to be pretty smart to have picked you out, eh? ;)
You'll soon have them under your velvet paws and doing your bidding!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
03-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Oreo, you are just the cutest!!! HAPPY COTD!!

catmandu
03-08-2007, 03:03 PM
The Elder Pet Angels are sending a few Friends over to teach dear little Oreo the way to be nawtee and get away with it.
Thats wonderful that Oreos already in training for the Marlins, or is it the Rays who could use all the help that they can get.
We should have a Rookie of the Year on Pet Talk with all the Kittens entered as Oreo would be a contender.
The Found Cats All a Nomination and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR OWESOME OREO COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

AvaJoy
03-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Loveable Oreo, you have hit a home run with us cat lovers, and we are proud to welcome your guardians into the fold, all thanks to you and your cuteness! It sure sounds like you have them hooked, so it won't be long before you have another resident feline joining your happy family. Wishing you a day spent on your favorite blue pillow eating popcorn in celebration of your COTD honour, little doll! :)