PDA

View Full Version : Chillin....

Nobas Mom
03-08-2007, 02:52 AM
My roommate sent me this picture of Noba chillin in the chair (he and my roomie fight over who's chair this is all the time)... it was sent when I was having a bad day at work, thought it was so cute... brings a smile to my face... enjoy!!!

elizabethann
03-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Why, it's Noba's chair of course!

What a cutie!

Daisy and Delilah
03-08-2007, 08:17 AM
I have to warn you......keep your eye on him......I feel like I might want to steal that cutie patootie!!!! He is too cute for words :D :D :D Great pic!!

DrKym
03-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Adorable!
His chair sets off his beautiful Tri coat so well!

Glad to see he is a happy recovered boy!

*belly rubs for Noba*

Lobodeb
03-08-2007, 01:55 PM
What's to fight over? The chair obviously belongs to Noba! Hehe, she's too cute.

Hugs to you, sweet Noba. And Kudos to you for claiming what's yours!

lizbud
03-08-2007, 05:06 PM
That is such a cute pose. Chillin describes him perfectly. :)

Nobas Mom
03-08-2007, 09:41 PM
Adorable!
His chair sets off his beautiful Tri coat so well!

Glad to see he is a happy recovered boy!

*belly rubs for Noba*

Noba enjoyed the belly rubs you gave him! He has recovered well and loves life just as much as he did before... now on to the hip replacement surgery for him... ugh... :)

Nobas Mom
03-08-2007, 09:45 PM
What's to fight over? The chair obviously belongs to Noba! Hehe, she's too cute.

Hugs to you, sweet Noba. And Kudos to you for claiming what's yours!

It's funny that you mention the chair belonging to him. When my roomie is sitting in the chair, he sits beside her and talks to her, scolding her for taking it. The minute that she moves to go anywhere, he is in it. And when she comes back and kicks him out of the chair, he starts "yelling" at her. It's too cute, they go back and forth for 10-15 minutes at a time, until she gets up and gives him the chair... :rolleyes:

Lobodeb
03-08-2007, 11:40 PM
It's funny that you mention the chair belonging to him. When my roomie is sitting in the chair, he sits beside her and talks to her, scolding her for taking it. The minute that she moves to go anywhere, he is in it. And when she comes back and kicks him out of the chair, he starts "yelling" at her. It's too cute, they go back and forth for 10-15 minutes at a time, until she gets up and gives him the chair... :rolleyes:

Wait, Noba is a boy? I'm so sorry. :o

Nobas Mom
03-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Wait, Noba is a boy? I'm so sorry. :o

Lol... it's alright... yup, he's a boy!! :D

Ginger's Mom
03-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Oh yeah, he definitely has attitude. :D Ya gotta love that in a dog. ;)