PDA

View Full Version : Have to say goodbye Folks.

rg_girlca
07-01-2002, 04:30 PM
This will be my last post cause my son moved out today:( and as of tomorrow will be taking his computer with him.:(
I would just like to say that i haven't met a more friendlier, caring, considerate and loving bunch of people as what i have on this site.
Even though i have only been on, can't remember now, 3 or 4 months, i have never gone through so many different emotions as i have on here. I have been touched by so many heartbreaking stories but none more that what had happened to Perry and Miss Daisy.
Jackie and Don, i cannot express how happy i was to hear that your babies pulled through this terrible ordeal. My thoughts will always be with you guys and please give Perry and Miss Daisy a kiss goodbye for me.
Tatsxxx11, as i've said before, i really enjoyed reading your inspirational posts. You really have a way with words that i could never have.
Frostfrog, i always enjoyed reading your comical little comments.
Keep it up.
I have enjoyed viewing everyones, precious adorable furbabies.
I wish i could have shared mine with all of you, but hopefully in the near future i will purchase my own computer with a scanner.
And to all who do such wonderful rescue work for our beloved homeless furkids, I praise you and take my hat off to you. Keep up the good work.
Til we meet again, bless you all.
Take care, keep well and give your furbabies a big hug and kiss for me.

Pam
07-01-2002, 04:34 PM
We are all sorry to hear that you have to leave. :( I hope that at some point you may be able to join us again. If your son is moving close by, maybe you can stop by to "borrow" the computer from time to time! :)

07-01-2002, 04:34 PM
So sorry about you leaving Pettalk !!!
I want to wish you good luck and many more happy days with your family and of course with your pets !!!!!
And .... if possible , save for a PC , so we can re-welcome you one day !!!
Take care !!!

NoahsMommy
07-01-2002, 05:52 PM
We'll miss you!! Yes....borrow your son's computer so you can drop in from time to time.

Take care,
Kelly :)
(& Noah, Noel, Faith and Thomas)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-01-2002, 06:09 PM
You will be missed. Does your library or a nearby school have computers that are accessable to the public? Maybe you could use one of theirs. Our college here lets people use their computers. Maybe you could hint to your son that a computer would make an wonderful gift! Hope to hear from you again soon.

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-01-2002, 06:18 PM
AWWWWW
Too bad he is taking his computer with him!!!! :( Hopefully you can get you own PC soon and be back with us in no time... untill then you will be missed...... and you have to come back anyway to share your furrbabies with us :) ...

zippy-kat
07-01-2002, 06:21 PM
You will be missed and thought of often!
We've only known you a short time but you've became a part of the Pet Talk family. Hopefully, you can find a way to post every now and then.

{{Take care!}}

Lachesis
07-01-2002, 07:06 PM
Awwwe hurry back :( Im sorry your loosing the computer.

krazyaboutkatz
07-02-2002, 01:38 AM
We'll miss you. Please try to borrow someone else's computer in the mean time while you're saving your money so you can buy your own. Good luck. {{{Hugs}}}http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/grouphug.gif

Former User
07-02-2002, 02:20 AM
I hope too that you can come back one day. Untill we meet again, take care!