PDA

View Full Version : Message from Wolflady

AmberLee
07-01-2002, 04:22 PM
Hi all. I got a message from Wolflady saying she wasn't able to post much recently and that she misses you all. Here is the message itself:

Hey you!!

How are you doing?? I'm glad everything went smoothly with the surgery. I did get the email your sister sent out. That was great news!! I have so much catching up to do here as well, but haven't had the time to be on hardly at all!! If you get a chance to post, be sure to tell everyone that I'm thinking about them, and will be on as soon as I can!! Work has been crazy the past few weeks! Yikes!!!

Marius is sure missing his Edwina!! LOL

**hugs**
Wolflady

I think we both look forward to getting back to being more regular in our postings here again.

Amber Lee

Pam
07-01-2002, 04:28 PM
Karen I am missing your posts terribly!!! Andy is having trouble being the only male white cat represented at Pet Talk! haha! Please do drop in when you can!

Amberlee I am so glad to see you up and at the keyboard. I hope you are feeling much better! Please do take care of yourself!!!!

Edwina's Secretary
07-01-2002, 05:18 PM
Dear Marius,

Momma and I have been debating...is it "Out of sight, out of mind" or "absence makes the heart grow fonder"??????? And, can they, in fact, both be true???

Momma likes these kinds of debates. I tend to fall asleep. All I know is I hope you can come back soon. I miss you!

Your faithful catnip blossom...
Edwina
(as dictated)

sammi
07-01-2002, 05:37 PM
Hi WolfLady we miss you!;)

mugsy
07-01-2002, 06:37 PM
Hurry back and it's nice to see you back too AmberLee.

krazyaboutkatz
07-02-2002, 01:28 AM
We miss you Wolflady so please hurry back. I'm glad that you can start posting again AmberLee. I've missed hearing about Livvy and Cassy. Take care. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/flowerface.gif

Former User
07-02-2002, 01:56 AM
Karen, I hope you can come back soon, I miss you and your funny stories about Scooter and Marius! And the pics too!

AmberLee, great to see you posting! :)