PDA

View Full Version : Well March is coming in like a Lion LOL

DrKym
03-06-2007, 03:50 PM
let us hope it goes out like the lamb!!!

I was looking forward to a rather sedate March...the only big spot was Jupiter arriving from Tn from his wonderful Mum, Kim.

how ever......................................tis not to be. I have just recieved a few requests to host some foster talks, on the Dobie rescue side and the bird side. So I will be in and out of St.Louis this month :rolleyes:

My youngest daughter (20) has asked that I arrange a fly date to see my grandaughter before her operation for retinal blastoma. Which is over the St Pattys day holiday. My late husband was an Irishman so let us hope the luck of the Irish is with McKenna on that day from her Grampa watching over her!

I have also been asked by my MIL to produce an afghan in honor of my SIL anniversary On April 4th :eek:

And I have finally gotten an appointment to see the eye Dr. on the 26th of March.

So.........guess the calming spot here is Jupiter arriving LOL :p

kimlovescats
03-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Oh my! Everybody wants you! :D
Prayers coming for your precious grandbaby!!!!

Blue_Frog
03-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Ahh... i was trying to explain that saying to a foreign coworker, and guessed at march (had to explain the lion / lamb part) too :)

Sounds like a busy march for you too! And congrats on your new addition kitty :D

DrKym
03-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Thank you!

Yep March is busy...................I am aiming at april being sedate??? :p

GreyhoundGirl
03-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Haha, today the radio announcer said : Hey! It's two weeks from Spring... and it's -32 F, -36 C, the roads are looking pretty slippery, but no bus cancellations....

:p

Dorothy39
03-06-2007, 06:25 PM
Mercy , Mercy, Mercy .....March came in like a Mad Hatter for you !!!! :eek:

( You'd better take the yarn and hook along with you on the trip)

Prayers and {{{HUGS}} for McKenna~ :o

borzoimom
03-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Yea we have been laughing ... The Global warming meetings have been cancelled in every state DUE TO SNOW.. ROFLMBO!!!

AvaJoy
03-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Decades ago I was in my high school play "Carousel" and still remember the tune: March went out like a lion; whipping up the water in the bay. Then April sighed and stepped aside, and along came pretty little May! So much for waxing nostalgic . . . I sure hope spring arrives soon. The robins are here, but the weather is not cooperating . . . brrrrrrrr! . . . I hope the birdies don't turn on their wings and exit . . . :eek: