PDA

View Full Version : I'm stalling!

Sirrahsim
03-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Somebody tell me to get off my tush and start working on unpacking :p :p My friend is flying in on the 19th so I only have until then to finish unpacking and getting Tyler moved.
Instead of unpacking and cleaning I am sitting here on PT and another forum killing time :D :D

critter crazy
03-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Sorry no help from me!! I am a huge procrastinator! I work best under pressure!:D

DrKym
03-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Sorry, I am all for you killing time!

You are pregnant and on a cellular level entirely too busy to unpack :p ;)

Btw I have that file of recipes ready ready to send ........however like a an airhead I lost your email addy :o

So put your feet up and relax, maybe the unpacking fairies will arrive..(aka hubby) ;)

Kym

kuhio98
03-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Missy ~ Just go do 1 box. Then you'll feel like you accomplished something. Reward yourself by taking PT break.

Sirrahsim
03-06-2007, 12:31 PM
hehe you guys are as bad as me :D I will go do one box but that may take a while. I am down to the Junk boxes. Whenever I came across something that I didn't want to deal with in any of the other boxes I tossed it into these last few boxes :p :D I'll PM you my addy again, Kym :D

critter crazy
03-06-2007, 12:36 PM
hehe you guys are as bad as me :D I will go do one box but that may take a while. I am down to the Junk boxes. Whenever I came across something that I didn't want to deal with in any of the other boxes I tossed it into these last few boxes :p :D I'll PM you my addy again, Kym :D
he he he!! My idea of a junk box, is once it gets to the point of throwing tons of stuff ito a box I dont want to deal with, after staring at the box for a while, i just pick the box up, and place it on the curb for the garbage men! he he he he! If i havent needed the item in 3-6 months, inot the garbage it goes! Hubby hates that! he is such a pack rat!:D

Sirrahsim
03-06-2007, 01:07 PM
I'm glad that I didn't do that! At the very bottom of the box I found a bag full of Tyler's newborn clothes!!! I got all teary eyed and went through to look at each little tiny item :D I had forgotten how TINY his clothes were when he was a newborn!!

critter crazy
03-06-2007, 01:35 PM
I'm glad that I didn't do that! At the very bottom of the box I found a bag full of Tyler's newborn clothes!!! I got all teary eyed and went through to look at each little tiny item :D I had forgotten how TINY his clothes were when he was a newborn!!
Awwww....I miss those days, but thank god they have passed!:D

DrKym
03-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Email sent.......so now you can still sit and peruse recipes........counts as working toward the family ;)

sirrahved
03-06-2007, 02:37 PM

You are SO pregnant!

Is it Carly that is visiting? If it is, she won't care about the state of your unpacking... she has seen your teenage bedroom! I've heard rumors about how that was, and I'm sure your house now is a big improvement :D

Sirrahsim
03-06-2007, 03:29 PM
You are SO pregnant!

Is it Carly that is visiting? If it is, she won't care about the state of your unpacking... she has seen your teenage bedroom! I've heard rumors about how that was, and I'm sure your house now is a big improvement :D

I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation :D I think Paul would move out if my house looked like my room did during my teenage years :p :p :D
It is Carly that is visiting :)
I know that she won't care what it looks like but if I can get the "box room" cleaned out then she will have her own room during her visit and won't have to sleep out in the living room. Plus I am in major need of motivation and her visit does the trick :D

Thanks for the recipes Kym! I have them all organized in folders :)