PDA

View Full Version : 4 year old mix in need of home.

cali
03-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Rusty is no longer able to stay with his current owners, and will be comming to stay with me at 6:30 tomworow night. we are are in Regina Sk. and are hoping he cant stay nearby as he currently belongs to a 12 year old boy who is completly rorn up about the whole thing, we would prefere it if the kid can meet Rustys new family.

male
4 years old
JRT/Pom?
good with kids
good with cats
good with other dogs
possable Agility prospect
will be neutered to going to new home

anyone interested MUST be experienced owners, this will be Rustys THIRD home, and we would like it to be his last.

sprokett
03-06-2007, 03:00 PM
awwww i wish i could help rusty is a cute dog i melt evry time i see him
i hope you find him a home soon and hopefully his last poor litle boy keep
us updated please.

KittyGurl
03-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Awwww...Rusty is just the cutest dog in the world! But, sadly, I can't take him because nobody isn't really home to let him out, play and care for him. I hope he finds a wonderful and loving home.
Good luck, Rusty!

cali
03-06-2007, 06:35 PM
I have been putting out feelers all over the place trying to find anyone interested, a local Rescue is putting up a ppetfinder curtasy listing, I am posting his on all the boards I can think of, I made him an adoptable dogster page, and posted him tin the Rescue section, talked to regular custamers at work and they are putting out their feelers as well. and I will also talk to my dad, as he knows loads of Runners, I dont know why it never occured to me before that Rusty would be a wonderful jogging buddy lol