PDA

View Full Version : My poor baby.

angelbow20
03-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Gracie got spayed today... she is so tired and sad looking, and the vets removed a mass from her also, the vet assistant told us it looked like a cist(spelling?) and I really hope thats all it was... she has been laying on the couch and floor since 4:30 and when I got home she looked up and wagged her tail but didnt get up to greet me so I know she is hurting... Other than that she seems to be fine and should feel all better in the next couple of weeks.

kimlovescats
03-05-2007, 07:33 PM
She'll be fine. Just a little rest for a few days and some extra lovin'! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
03-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Awwwww!! Poor Gracie. :( Don't worry sweetheart, you'll feel better tomorrow :)

Dorothy39
03-05-2007, 08:45 PM
OHHHH, Poor Baby Gracie~ insert {{{hugs}}] here Mama.

Just stay nearby and give her lots of love and affection , she'll feel better tomorrow!!!! Give her a Pet Talk kiss from all of us!!!!!

Sophist
03-05-2007, 08:54 PM
You'll feel better in the long run, Gracie.

Mama loves you, and she'll look after you.

elizabethann
03-06-2007, 12:25 PM
Poor Gracie. She's probably just too pooped to pop right now. She'll be back to her old self in no time.

angelbow20
03-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Today she has'nt been really eating much or anything and has been sleeping on the couch so far, but ealrier I fell asleep on the couch and was having a weird dream something was in my mouth so I was like trying to spit in my sleep and Gracie got off the other couch and woke me up with her warm dry little nose, haha I think she was checking on me, I must have been really moving while I was sleeping or something, then she went right back to her couch and to sleep.

borzoimom
03-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Gracie got spayed today... she is so tired and sad looking, and the vets removed a mass from her also, the vet assistant told us it looked like a cist(spelling?) and I really hope thats all it was... she has been laying on the couch and floor since 4:30 and when I got home she looked up and wagged her tail but didnt get up to greet me so I know she is hurting... Other than that she seems to be fine and should feel all better in the next couple of weeks.
THANK GOD YOU SPAYED HER! She will be fine in a few days.