PDA

View Full Version : Boots

mom2lotsacats
03-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Boots,
You are a very pretty cat! It's really sweet when kitties "chirrup". You sound like a very friendly kitty. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Dorothy39
03-05-2007, 08:14 AM
Good Morning Miss Boots, Our "Chirpy" Cat of the Day!!!

I especially like the warm expression on your face, it tells us sooo much about your personality.

cassiesmom
03-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Oh, Princess Boots! You are beautiful! My kitty makes chirping sounds, too. I loved what your Meowmy wrote about you! I think you're precious! Happy Cat of the Day!

Miranda Brooks
03-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Very pretty cat. Are you sure it's not a Dilute Calico rather than a Tortie?

"Tri-color Cats
Tri-color cats include:
Calico
Separate solid blocks of color, which must include red (orange), black, and white. They also may have blocks of tabby pattern, which produces an extremely colorful and beautiful cat. Dilute calicos, have the same separate blocks of color, only the colors are "diluted," i.e. "faded" shades of the original, which gives them an ethereal appearance. A dilute calico will have pale orange or buff for the red, and gray (or "blue") for the black."

Bari_d
03-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Boots, you should indeed have a crown! So wonderful that you are loved sooooo much! Congratulations Princess Boots on being a most beautiful Cat of the Day!
http://www.cathappy.com/images/Temp%20photos/Bootscrown.jpg

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy www.cathappy.com

momoffuzzyfaces
03-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Boots you are indeed a beautiful princess!!!

You knew just where to be to find your forever guardian didn't you?
Looks like you like to get on the computer a bit too, eh? ;)
Don't worry, we won't tell!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

lvpets2002
03-05-2007, 01:53 PM
;) Aweee you are such a sweetie cutie pie**** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats now..

Trinityagain
03-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Such a beautiful princess! COngratulations!

Is it just me or does anyone else hear her saying "Ok so where did you put the mouse THIS time?"

pussnboots
03-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Boots is just a beautiful cat, and I'm glad she is so happy. Thanks so much for sharing her picture and story. It was a real day brightener :)

catmandu
03-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Boots indeed is one very pretty Cat with a wonderful blend of colors.
And I love that photo of Boots with her little crown on, it really sets her face off.
The Found Cats send a ROYAL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To BODACIOUS BOOTS COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
03-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Boots, if I were closer, I'd place a sparkling crown right atop that precious head of yours!:D OOOPS! I see Bari_d already did!:D Oh, what a precious pussy cat you are and so deserving of our "top cat" honors...and a crown!:) Wear it proudly sweetheart, you're the CAT OF THE DAY! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Boots! I hope you and your proud peeps and the Doxi's too, are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! All hail Princess Boots!:)

kb2yjx
03-05-2007, 07:37 PM
So regal indeed!!! There is nothing like a princess to keep a household running smoothly. HAPPY COTD!!

blue girl
03-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Boots, you are gorgeous! I love your colors and your golden eyes. What an exciting life you have lived, with so much traveling, and to know that you have 'chirped' happily for so many years fills my heart with joy! How lucky for you and your purrson to have found eachother.
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

karlyb
03-06-2007, 12:50 AM
You are a beautiful girl, Boots, and you have an especially pretty face. Maybe you can use the computer to send us some more pictures of yourself and your doggie sibs. You sure have traveled a lot and with nary a complaint. You are a great COTD, Boots, and I hope you have many more days filled with health and happiness with your loving family.