PDA

View Full Version : my ribs

davidpizzica
03-04-2007, 08:43 PM
My ribs are healing pretty well now. It's been taking awhile, but the intense pain is now reduced to a dull ache in my left side. The only three things I have to watch out for is getting out of a chair where I put a little pressure on the ribs, taking a deep breath, and the worst, SNEEEZING! I'd like to thank the guy who ran the red light for this "gift" of pain.

Catty1
03-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Any word on what has happend to "that guy"?

Just let a few PTrs at him!

Glad you are healing...HUGS!

davidpizzica
03-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Any word on what has happend to "that guy"?

Just let a few PTrs at him!

Glad you are healing...HUGS!
Well, he's still among the living, but financially he'll be hurting in the pocketbook through higher insurance rates. Good for him! I'd like to see how he"ll stand up after an attack of PTers!!

Dorothy39
03-05-2007, 08:23 AM
We're glad you're healing DavidP~ None of take our ribs for granted anymore!!!! :cool:

Attack of the PT People :eek: ~ Now, that sounds like a title to a Scarey Movie, doesn't it.

I hope it doesn't hurt too much to laugh :o !!

DJFyrewolf36
03-05-2007, 03:12 PM
We're glad you're healing DavidP~ None of take our ribs for granted anymore!!!! :cool:

Attack of the PT People :eek: ~ Now, that sounds like a title to a Scarey Movie, doesn't it.

I hope it doesn't hurt too much to laugh :o !!

I'll join in the PT attack too! People need to be more attentive!

davidpizzica
03-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I'll join in the PT attack too! People need to be more attentive!
Absolutely! Why do people feel that a yellow light means put the pedal to the floor and barge through??

Dorothy39
03-05-2007, 08:58 PM
I can' answer that question DavidP~~~WHY???~~~ indeed!!!

It used to stand for "CAUTION" :eek: !!!! I guess the rules have changed , huh!! :rolleyes:

davidpizzica
03-05-2007, 09:15 PM
I can' answer that question DavidP~~~WHY???~~~ indeed!!!

It used to stand for "CAUTION" :eek: !!!! I guess the rules have changed , huh!! :rolleyes:
Dorothy, I think this guy rewrote the rules to suit himself.

Marigold2
03-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Hi David,
So sorry to hear you were hurt. Glad to hear you are healing. As for that light runner, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his arm pits.