PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Talks

krazyaboutkatz
03-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Hi, my Pearly girl loves to talk and I've been trying to get her to say mama in cat language. She doesn't want to cooperate very well though. Here's my attempt of attaching a video. I hope it works.:) Please excuse my baby talk to her in the video.:o

Pearl (http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=254601&cdate=20070304&ctime=030327)

Killearn Kitties
03-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Pearl, you are such a clever girl! :D And absolutely beautiful too.

CatLuvrs
03-04-2007, 06:28 PM
LOL that is just too darn cute! :D

kimlovescats
03-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Awwwww, Tracey, that is just too precious! She really did try to say it! She is just gorgeous and I love the sound of her voice!!!! :D

catmandu
03-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Pearlsquite the carmer and Scrappy 2 was watching fascinated as she talked.
I asked Scrappy 2 to talk, but I think that she was waiting foor another tidbit of Tony Roma Ribs.
Then she talked!
Pearls a very wonderful beautiful Cat.

Freedom
03-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Hooray! Chin rubs and treat when she says it!!

Mr. Amber Cat learned to talk to tell me when the water dish was empty; not quite "water," more like "wa-wa"

Sparkle says "Ne-ow!" when she wants to eat. Which is ALL the time, ha ha. So I'm not sure she knows to say "now."

jennielynn1970
03-04-2007, 07:37 PM
OMG!!! How sweet is she??!! She's just gorgeous, and so clever too! :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Thanks everyone.:) She was actually being fairly quiet in this video. She usually loves to talk. She'll even play fetch. I'll have to get a video of this soon. She's a very smart little girl.:)

AmberLee
03-05-2007, 04:02 AM
Aw, so cute.

My speakers are acting up so I couldn't hear it, but your Pearl is SUCH a gorgeous girl. Much fun watching.

Thanks for the head's up.

Mad Mags Moo
03-05-2007, 04:34 AM
What a sweetie pie! I think she was saying "no way mum!" :D Very cute would love to catnap that wee puss! ;)

Catsnclay
03-05-2007, 12:13 PM
:D I heard it!!! I don't know what it is with meezers, they don't really talk like other cats do, they kinda do this low girgly-type talk (if that is actually a word :rolleyes: )

But I did hear her say it!!!!! Yeah!! Good for you Pearly-girl!!!!!

P.S.
What a little ham she is for the camera!! ;)

ShylanHal
03-05-2007, 07:21 PM
That was SOOOO CUUUUTE!!! Prraaamaa... that's what it sounded like. And I swear, while I listened, it sounded like the last things she mewed out were "Mama, no." like, no, I dun wanna call you mama, so there. It was cuuute!

Clover calls me Mama all the time! It's so sweet, she'll just call out "Prrama?" its so cute! It's so sweet when they mew at you liek that! Gives you warm and fuzzy feeligns in your heart, doesn't it?
Of course, all Echo can do is "Noooooooowww!!! Pet MMEEEEEE!!!!" and "Meeeee!" but it's still friggin cute

your Pearly girl is SO SWEET!!!! What an adorable little girl she is, and talkative, too! I just wanna snorgle her!

Medusa
03-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Meezers do seem to talk and make different sounds from the other cats. When my Coco Puff gets a stern warning, he walks away and I swear he says "Oh well!" I'll have to catch it on video some time. But your Pearl Girl is beautiful. And smart, too.

Blessings,
Mary

Catty1
03-05-2007, 10:36 PM
I love her dear crossed eyes and PURRING! And I love hearing the talking when they purr.

yes, there was the purry-gurgly "ma-ma" all right! :D

What a dear girl - kneading paws and everything!

krazyaboutkatz
03-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Thanks again everyone.:) Pearl is such a character and has so much personality.:)

Barbara
03-06-2007, 04:01 AM
I can't see any of the videos here due to our b...y firewall in the office *pout*
I wanna hear Pearlie!

aki
03-06-2007, 06:46 AM
awwwwwwww! i miss my chuckie angel's talking. me "said" moooooommmm or maaaaaahhhhhhh! once the lady on the phone from dominoes (i was ordering a pizza) thought he was my toddler calling me! hahahahaha! :D

~Aki

jazzcat
03-06-2007, 07:19 AM
OMG, how adorable!!! I love it!

Miss Pearly you are such a sweetie!!! I could just smother you in kisses.

rg_girlca
03-06-2007, 09:20 PM
*SSSSSQQQQQUUUUEEEAAAALLLLL!!!!!* OMG!!!

That was just too darn adorable and I could have sworn I heard her say *mama* also. Too darn cute.

Isn't that typical though Tracey. When you want them to talk, they don't.

Don Juan's mom
03-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Sounded like "mama" to me! :)

momcat
03-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Yup, I heard her say "mama" too. What a gorgeous little sweetheart you've got there!!! And what unique markings, I absolutely love her tail. You did good, Pearl, sending lots of scritchies and tummy rubs just for you!

wolflady
03-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Oh geez, that is just outrageously cute! You could hear her purring in the video. What a fun purrsonality she has! I just love the way her voice sounds. :D