PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Morgan!

Pam
03-04-2007, 05:16 AM
Oh sweetie! Just look at you - taking a break from your yummy bone to pose for a picture for your human. :) Now that precious picture is being viewed all over the world as you have been chosen, and rightly so, as our very special Dog of the Day!! I loved reading about you and can just picture your tiny little self shadowing your human everywhere and spending lots of time in your favorite spot - on her! ;) It sounds like you have quite a wardrobe complete with accessories too. :) I am thinking that your human might want to invest in a pair of *doggie scrubs* as it sounds like you now also work in the medical field ;) bringing health issues to mind and pointing out the need for a check-up at the human doctor. Congrats wee little one. You are just too precious for words! :cool:

LHCamry
03-04-2007, 06:49 AM
Morgan....When I looked into your beautiful little face this morning it was like I was looking at my Chrissie. You two are identical. I just love little yorkies. I have two. Morgan, I bet you are a spoiled baby. With a face as pretty as yours who could not spoil you. You look so cute in your PJ's. You could wrap me around your finger any day. Tell your mom to give you a hug for me.
Congratulations on DOTD. Morgan, have a long and wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
03-04-2007, 08:04 AM
Awwwww!!!! You're just too cute for words little girl!! We love your red pj's. That facie is so cute, we could give you a billion kisses. Please have Mom do that for us. Congratulations on being our Sunday DOTD sweetie!! You certainly do us proud today. How smart of you to let Mom know that she wasn't well. Mom is right, some people just don't give you little babies enough credit. We here at Pet Talk know you little gals/guys are a whole lot smarter than lots of people can imagine. Good job Morgan!! We hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with the family and fursis, Majyk. We wish you all happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

gjd4ever
03-04-2007, 11:41 AM
My goodness ... you are so adorable and so cute!!!:D :) :D Happy DOTD to you, sweetie!!! :cool:

Lori Jordan
03-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Congradulations on being DOTD,You deserve all the love in the world.

tatsxxx11
03-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Morgan, sweet baby girl! Oh my gosh, you are too precious for words! Just look at you, modeling your new PJ's!:D I can just picture you all decked out in your pretty bows and leashes, strapped safely in your car seat, tooling about town:) Yes, you're as cute as they come Morgan but a hero as well! Our praises to you sweetheart, for alerting your Mom to her very serious condition! What a blessing you are to your family in so many ways...priceless:) Congratulations to you adorable Morgan, our EXTRA special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses to you and Majyk, too! I hope you all are enjoying a very special, fun filled "top dog" day:)

Coondoglover
03-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Hi, Morgan! That's a great picture of you in your jammies with your bone. You are simply adorable in every way! I bet you make everyone you meet smile. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD! :D

lizbud
03-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Hello Morgan,

Well aren't you the sweetest pup ever. :) Looks like you have been busy
with that bone baby girl.It's a real pleasure to meet you today.I am wishing
you a wonderful day of celebration for your special day as DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending hugs & kisses sweet baby girl. :)

cassiesmom
03-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Morgan, you are adorable and it sounds like your mom is pretty fond of you! Great job diagnosing her infection. Happy Dog of the Day!