PDA

View Full Version : Written by Lut , typed by indra

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Hello PT-friends !!

Good news: I was able to sit up and walk to the toilet at 4pm. Afterwards I sat on an easy couch for 15minutes! Perfect hey!
I'm sorry that Bernard just left back home with Jo: They were here from 2.00 till 4.00pm. He will be coming back at 7pm with indra. I will " show" them what a good girl I was today, lol !

They day started with 1 glass of water and 2 biscuits, some minarine and chocolate paste, one yoghurt nature tasted...
For lunch, there was a bowl of veggie soup, 2 biscuits and soms minarine...
hmm I hopethat dinner will be better ! I am really hungry !

They also removed the needle in my left arm, were I had my infusion.
It was high time to do that, it was hurtig so much.
As soon as they removed the needle, my hand got al swollen up. LOoks very weird and rather painful!

7pm: Indra and Bernard are here ! Indra made a movie for me, from the cats playing;moving;napping kittie cats !

see you all later !!!
Lut xxx

chocolatepuppy
03-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Good to hear from you Lut! Get better soon, you are missed. :D

DrKym
03-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Prayers still coming your way, I do hope that you will heal soon, and be back to a pain free and happy life!!

Kym, Jasper and all the family furred and skin!

rg_girlca
03-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Oh Lut, you sound so much better. I hope you will be pain-free very soon.

Prayers still on the way for a full and speedy recovery.

I bet you can't wait to get home to your crew and especially a nice home cooked meal. :)

Karen
03-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Good to hear from you, and that you are improving!

But what's minarine?

gini
03-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Oh Lut, I wrap my arms around you in a giant (but gentle) hug and thank you for sending us this update. You can "hear" your wonderful spirit coming back for us. It warms my heart.

Randi
03-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Lut, it sounds like you're well on your way to recover. The first good sign is when you start complaining about the food. :D Keep getting better - don't try to rush it, just relax and take care! Your extra "nurses" will be waiting at home. :)

I know what Minarine is.... it's like Margarine, just with less fat in it. You spread it on bread like butter.

Catty1
03-03-2007, 03:29 PM
But what's minarine?

Mini-containers of margarine??? :D

GREAT NEWS Lut! Hope you are home and healing great soon!

krazyaboutkatz
03-03-2007, 03:35 PM
It's great to hear you from you Lut.:) I hope you get better and feel better very soon.:) Take care. (((HUGS)))

Pawsitive Thinking
03-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Dearest Lut - I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased to read your post :D :D :D :D I have missed our chats. You take care now - love you sweetie

cyber-sibes
03-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Yeah! It must have been such a pleasure to sit on the couch for 15 minutes without unbearable pain!
You go, girl! :D Prayers for your quick recovery winging across the ocean!

Dorothy39
03-03-2007, 04:04 PM
It is soooo good to Hear from you Lut!!!

Prayers upon Prayers are crossing over to you girl!!

Ohh yes , Great Comments everyone~~~ We love you Lut ( can you tell?)

lizbud
03-03-2007, 05:16 PM
It is good to hear from you in person (so to speak). I am glad you seem
to be improving day by day. You have really been missed here. Keep getting
better every day. :)

catnapper
03-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Glad to hear things are progressing nicely -- we all miss you and are wishing you all the best and speediest healing.

prechrswife
03-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Get well soon!!!

Daisy and Delilah
03-03-2007, 07:14 PM
You sound great Lut!! It's so good to hear from you. Thank you Indra :)
I hope you get some good food soon. Get well fast!! We miss you! :D

kimlovescats
03-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Hi Lut! I'm so glad that you are doing so well! You take it easy, don't start jumping around too quickly! ;)

Killearn Kitties
03-04-2007, 03:53 AM
Excellent news, Lut! I hope you feel an improvement every day.
You be good now, and do everything those nurses tell you. :D

anna_66
03-04-2007, 06:59 AM
Oh so good to hear from you! I hope things go well and you'll be out of the hospital and home to your family asap!!!
Many (((HUGS))) to you Lut:)

Felicia's Mom
03-04-2007, 10:18 AM
It is good to hear from you. I am glad you are feeling better. Sending prayers for your recovery.

caseysmom
03-04-2007, 10:42 AM
You have been in my thoughts Lut, I hope you make a speedy recovery.

momcat
03-05-2007, 07:55 AM
This is wonderful news, Lut! I'm so happy that the surgery went well and you're able to be up for a little while. Just take it easy and don't rush anything, get all the rest you can. Inka told Groucho that she and her sisters miss you something awful and can't wait for you to come home and be with them again. Inka said it's just not the same without you. Prayers continue to be prayed for your complete and speedy recovery :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ramanth
03-05-2007, 08:22 AM
Great hearing from you Lut. I hope you feel better soon!

JenBKR
03-05-2007, 09:19 AM
YAY Lutje! I am soooo glad to hear from you! You sound like you're spirits are lifting, which is fantastic news. I have missed you so much - I sure hope you're back on msn very very soon! I'll continue sending prayers your way! ((((hugs))))

Catsnclay
03-05-2007, 05:02 PM
So sorry I am late, was not on the computer this weekend :rolleyes:

But......I am SO happy to hear that you are sitting up and eating! What great progress you are making!!

If I could do the "happy dance" for you I would, but as a fellow back pain person, I will just sit here and do the "dance" with my feet!!!! :rolleyes: ;)

You have such a wonderful family and that helps - a big Thank You goes out to Indra for helping us talk to Lut!!

I am so happy that you are feeling better. See, all those PT prayers helped....then again we all knew that!

Great news.............

Queen of Poop
03-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Very glad to hear you are doing better. Take it easy though, don't overdo. No setbacks. Just relax and heal. I'm sure the kitties can't wait to get you home so they can speed along your recovery.

cassiesmom
03-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Oh, Lut, I am glad to hear from you. I had you on my mind very early Friday morning, when I couldn't sleep; I know that Chicago is 7 or 8 hours behind Europe, so I figured you were already on the way to the hospital or maybe even there. I will keep praying and I hope you are better each day! Please give your sweet kitty-nurses a pat for me. Thinking of you so very often.