PDA

View Full Version : Miss Bonnie enjoying the bed

kimlovescats
03-03-2007, 01:24 PM
It's hard getting clear pictures of my black Bonnie ... so I like to post them when I do!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Bonnie/BonnieOnBed3.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Bonnie/BeautifulBonnie3.jpg

elizabethann
03-03-2007, 03:04 PM
OMG. Look at that face! It's almost human-like! What a beauty!

Randi
03-03-2007, 03:39 PM
I can't remember seeing her before, she looks beautiful! How old is she?

Bonnie, you MUST pose more for your mom! ;)

lisalee
03-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Bonnie you are beautiful sweetheart!! :)

catmandu
03-03-2007, 05:21 PM
How Nice Of Bonnie To P0se On A Background That Shows Off Her Beauty So We Can All Appreciate How Gorgeous She Is.
Thank You For Sharing The Ebony Empress Kim.

Freedom
03-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Hi Bonnie! I see you spent time on your wardrobe, the red collar is perfect for you! Now Ebony wants one.

Taz_Zoee
03-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Hello Bonnie, you look so comfy kicking back on the bed. I'm glad you were relaxing so mom could get a good picture of you to share with us.

:D

Kalei
03-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Aw Miss Bonnie is beautiful, how could she ever make bad pictures?;) She's so pretty, I love how black she is. Thanks for sharing that wonderful picture, I can see why you would want to show us, its awesome!:D

catnapper
03-03-2007, 10:19 PM
I just love silky black kitties (or as I like to refer to them as black on black tabbies ;) ) Bonnie is one beautiful little girl and she looks like she hasn't a worry in the world.

kimlovescats
03-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Thank you everyone for the nice comments on Bonnie! For those who don't know or remember her story: She was one of my very first rescues. She was an older kitten who came in with her momcat who was pregnant again! :rolleyes: Her mother (Emma) was very outgoing and got adopted right away, once her newborns were weened and placed. Bonnie, however, was very, very shy! She hid in our garage for a year or more before we could even pet her! :eek: She would come within a few feet of us and circle around, wanting so bad to be brave enough to be petted, but just always out of reach. Finally, one day she came close enough and you couldn't have made me happier! Now she is one of my biggest lap babies! She is always the first to mine or hubby's lap as soon as we sit down. She is even kind of slappy to anyone else who threatens to take her spot away from her! ;) We always talk about how far Miss Bonnie girl has come from those days (year) of hiding out in our garage! :)

Bonnie is actually what you call a black smoke color. When you rub her hair against the fur, she has white roots! Bonnie is about 4 1/2 years old now. I will attach a picture from her scaredy cat days!

rg_girlca
03-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Oh wow Bonnie, you've have come a long way haven't you sweetie. From one scared little girl to a lap loving princess.

I just loved those pictures Kim. You really captured her beauty. :)

Killearn Kitties
03-04-2007, 02:32 AM
What a pretty girl! You must rest there more often Bonnie, so we can see you! :D