PDA

View Full Version : What I learned from Pt

borzoimom
03-03-2007, 09:29 AM
I learned I am not so alone in my fanatics over dogs. I learned why I have to carry a license on my certifications. I found other raw diet feeders that could offer sound advice on things I can add to their diet. ( When I started raw, NO ONE fed raw really except in the Borzois.. we were few and far between..)
I found informed younger owners. I found more early retirees that were still active in dogs. I found a support system for sorrows and woes.
But MOST OF ALL- I have found FRIENDS! Even one I have known for most of dog competing life. And- Those that pm me or email me when they know I am down- or they want advice off line - all of this MAKING ME FEEL WANTED AND NEEDED.
I THANK YOU all for that. This is one of the most useful sites I have ever found. :D

BCollie_Kelly
03-03-2007, 09:35 AM
I couldn't agree more, Thanks everyone! :)

Lori Jordan
03-03-2007, 09:51 AM
It is useful in every way,Makes us new learners to everything,Not only that makes us better dog owners all around.

chocolatepuppy
03-03-2007, 10:07 AM
I THANK YOU all for that. This is one of the most useful sites I have ever found. :D

Yep, PT is the greatest! I have learned so much being here and met so many wonderful people! PT was a lifesaver when I lost my RB Mandy. And I thank you Michelle for helping me out several times in pms. ;) Now where is that *CONGO* :p

borzoimom
03-03-2007, 10:27 AM
congos!!! Lol..

caseysmom
03-03-2007, 10:38 AM
I learned to love all breeds of dogs and learned to love pitties so much.