PDA

View Full Version : and Rusty may be BACK.

cali
03-02-2007, 06:34 PM
yup, rember the little lost doggy that we found his home? well is mom called today, her husband rather liked Rusty gone, and wants him out, and soon. hiss mommy and his kid love him and dont want him to go, but according to the husband Rusty has to go, Rusty is really not a good fit for the family anyway, they dont understand dogs and he is a high energy mix. so he is still with his family as long as the husband is allowing while my mom and I try to find him a preformance home, if we cant find him a home soon enugh for the husband then Rusty will be fostered with us until he finds one.

dab_20
03-02-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear her husband doesn't want Rusty. :( Poor lil' guy. But at least he's got kind people in his life like you and your family to find him a forever home. Good luck on the search for his *right* family, it's soo great of you to do this for him!

Freedom
03-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Rusty knows where HE wants to live . . . (hint hint!)

They always say animals know who loves 'em and who doesn't.

borzoimom
03-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Well at the risk of doing the congo Rusty is coming back, - if the husband is that fickel in attention, its best if Rusty can come back where he will be loved and understood.. :D

BCollie_Kelly
03-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Aww, poor Rusty. :(
I'm sure you'll find him a great home.

Taz_Zoee
03-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Rusty loves you and wants to live with you!! :p
But I'm sure you will help him find his forever home with people who will appreciate him. The poor mom and child, I feel sorry for them. See, if you took him they could come visit him! ;)

Lori Jordan
03-03-2007, 06:44 AM
It is so hard on them being bounced around like that,Best of Luck to you Rusty!

pitc9
03-03-2007, 06:46 AM
Poor Rusty!! :(
I hope you find him a wonderful home!