PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Christa?

Daisy and Delilah
03-02-2007, 01:55 PM
I noticed that she hasn't posted since November of last year. Has anyone heard anything from her? Even though I didn't post, I really enjoyed the Friday Fitness Club she was doing.

Lori Jordan
03-02-2007, 03:10 PM
I also have not seen here in awhile,Hope all is well.

jazzcat
03-02-2007, 05:27 PM
I've gotten a couple of emails from her lately. Nothing personal, just forwarded stuff so I don't know how she is. I will email and tell her she's missed and ask her to check in soon.

Dorothy39
03-02-2007, 06:19 PM
I've gotten a couple of emails from her lately. Nothing personal, just forwarded stuff so I don't know how she is. I will email and tell her she's missed and ask her to check in soon.

That's Great News Jazzcat~ We need to continue Fitness Fridays!!! :cool:

sirrahbed
03-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Thanks Lori. I am glad you posted this Terry. I posted a picture of one of her healthy recipes a few days ago and thought it had been awhile since I saw her posting.
Chrck in Christa!! :)

Daisy and Delilah
03-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Bumping this up to see if anyone else might spot it that knows how she is. Anybody out there know anything?

Vermontcat
03-04-2007, 02:27 PM
I have been missing Christa too.
I hope Jazzcat or someone else can get in touch with her so she can check in with us.

jazzcat
03-05-2007, 11:18 AM
UPDATE: Christa replied to my email and wanted me to let everyone know that she is well but very busy. She said Brodie has not thrown up since starting the Preds and his special allergen diet. Also Josie is doing better with her asthma.

From the sounds of it she is doing some serious weight training. I bet she looks awesome!

Daisy and Delilah
03-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the update!! I hope she'll return to PT soon!! YAY for Josie and Brodie!! :)