PDA

View Full Version : Nvere knew dishwashing could be so Dangerous!!

critter crazy
03-02-2007, 08:33 AM
I was standing at the kitchen sink, doing some dishes. I went to walk over to the stove where my Towel is hanging to dry off my hands, and realized my legs were tangled up with two Cats! I came very close to Landing on my Butt! The kitties just stared at me like "what mom? we were just keeping you company!" he he he he! darn cats just snuck up on me, never even knew they were there! Kind of funny since yesterday, i had bought them both new collars with bells on them. didnt even hear a single Jingle! Darn sneaky kitties!:D

Freedom
03-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Yup, my kitties learned VERY quickly how to walk without jingling their bells.

We have learned to take our first few steps sliding our feet on the floor, just to get an idea who is about. I do it automatically now. Caught myself doing that in the grocery store, after I had paused to look at some oranges, te hee!

I'm glad you didn't fall, that is what makes this such a sweet tale.

Marianne
03-02-2007, 08:38 AM
ROFL! My kitties don't do that to me but our new puppy (before he went in the hospital) sure was my shadow! I about broke my back a few times! He'd just sit there at my heels until I tried to turn around! LOL

Feels good that they love you enough to be with you, right?
Marianne

catmandu
03-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Thats Scary , As I Trip Over The Found Cats All The Time As I Cannot See The Found Cats At My Feet, And They Do Not Realiize How Poor My Eyesight Is.
And How Fast They Are , And How Slow I Am.

momcat
03-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Only someone owned by a cat can understand exactly what you're saying. Very often when I'm going from one room to the next, rather than walk along side of me Groucho will go right between my feet often tripping me in the process. After all this is Groucho's place and he lets us live here!

joycenalex
03-03-2007, 09:27 AM
that foot shuffle idea is a good one.....hmmm, where is mojo?

kimlovescats
03-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Oops! :eek: If your kitties are like mine, they give you a look like, "hey, what did you step on us for?" :rolleyes:

DrKym
03-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Maggie I too can relate! if I am not watching out for them the kittens will try to ride on my feet....which means mamaLilly is right between my legs :rolleyes:

catfamily
03-03-2007, 01:45 PM
They just love you and want to be close to you as much as possible.Cats really ARE the best creatures on earth...besides nice people :)