PDA

View Full Version : Its a shame....

catnapper
03-02-2007, 07:15 AM
that Pouncer is being starved to death, so much so that he has to take measures into his own paws.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/HungryPouncer.jpg

At least he's not alone. I have a few other starving tabbies.... Harry's jumping for joy over this. Maybe Pouncer will spill the food and share some with everyone?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/LeapingHarry.jpg

As you can tell from the first photo, Pouncer is all skin and bones at the moment :rolleyes:

PS: I have no idea how Pouncer got the lid off. But I shouldn't be surprised :p

critter crazy
03-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Pouncer is just straving!! feed that poor Skinny thing already!!;)

catfamily
03-02-2007, 07:57 AM
I love Pouncer and Harry's ambition for food...that is so funny.Poor kittys sooooo hungry :D :rolleyes:
They sure look super fed and healthy to me :)
They really are adorable.I can picture Harry getting all excited while Pouncer tipping the food bucket.

Freedom
03-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Hey, Pouncer, if you eat too much, and get too proud of yourself over figuring out how to help yourself, you just may get a swelled head and be STUCK! Ha ha, too funny. Guess that is another container which has to find its way into a closet. I swear mine are going to figure out closet knobs next!

Barbara
03-02-2007, 08:44 AM
I noticed that somebody is stealing dog food at your place. Could it be that the same person also eats the kitty food? Desperate times ask for desperate measures ;)

Medusa
03-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Yes, you can see that he's wasting away. :p Sneaky li'l bugger.

Blessings,
Mary

Lobodeb
03-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Awwww, why do you starve the poor boy like that?

(careful, you might get PMs on how to properly feed your cats. :rolleyes: )

Killearn Kitties
03-02-2007, 02:43 PM
I don't know how you can sleep at night, starving those boys like that!

Better send them to me. :D

Lori Jordan
03-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Look at that Chuuby little baby,That is a great picture,The look real deprived lol.

catmandu
03-02-2007, 05:17 PM
That Looks Like A Pro Plan Cat Food Container, And The Found Cats All Love That Too, And Would Stick Thier Heads In There With Pouncer And Help Him Eat It All Up.
Poor Starving Armenian Of A Cat , Pouncer Angel Will Have To Bring Him Some Snacks From Maui Where The Pet Angel Army Is Staying This Week.
Theres A Luau Tonight So The Pickings Will Be Good.

momcat
03-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi Pouncer, When I saw this, I could hardly believe it! How could your Meowmie not feed you and then make you go through all the effort to fend for yourself? This is an absolute outrage! If you want to come to Trenton and stay here, I'll be happy to share all my food with you!

Your friend,
Groucho

PS: Your fursibs can come too, there's enough meow chow for everyone!

jenluckenbach
03-02-2007, 07:33 PM
How do you survive with so little food?!? :eek: I mean, L@@K how skinny (your ankles) are!?! ;)

rg_girlca
03-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Poor Pouncer having to work for his food. I don't know how you can starve you little boy like that Kim....Geesh!!!! ;)

orangemm
03-03-2007, 05:34 AM
ROTFLMAO! Those two are like Frick & Frack, partners in crime! What a hoot!

Poor Pouncer, we can almost see his ribs! :D

Randi
03-03-2007, 09:56 AM
LOL! Oh Pouncer, you really must be starving! Fister says he'll be happy to come and help you. :D

kimlovescats
03-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Oh Pouncer, you silly boy! Not only do you look like Harvey, you have the love for food that Harvey does too! :rolleyes: :D

Kirsten
03-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Lily is very concerned to hear that Pouncer is starving!!! She says when he's coming over, she will open the sliding door of the kitchen cabinet for him where the cat food is stored, and she will let him eat until he's no longer skin and bones! ;)

Kirsten

orangemm
03-03-2007, 01:53 PM
I keep coming back and looking at this hilarious picture! What a hoot.

Kalei
03-03-2007, 01:58 PM
hehe that is so awesome! He sure looks like he's starving:p It would be cool someday to see how he does get that cap off.

elizabethann
03-03-2007, 02:59 PM
That picture is so funny! What a little theif! :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Great pictures. LOL Now that's one starving cat.:) How can you sleep at night Kim?;)

catnapper
03-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Great pictures. LOL Now that's one starving cat.:) How can you sleep at night Kim?;)
Goodness only knows. I had to go and remove everything except one wooden box from the top of the dresser, as Pouncer developed a habit of picking things up and dumping them all on the floor.... not for fun, but to get my attention on his starvation. :rolleyes: Then, instead of dumping things on the floor off my dresser he's knocking my glasses off the nightstand, which has an even better attention-getting rate than things off the dresser. :rolleyes: If I hide my glasses in the drawer, he pries the drawer open.... so now all the top drawers are cleaned up and only uninteresting undroppable things are inside them. :rolleyes:

He finally realized there's nothing to make noises that would disturb my sleep. Now he simply walks back and forth over my chest & shoulders, down the length of me, back up, over to the nightstand, then the dresser, then to the cat tree (to get hissed at by Abby) then back over the dresser, the nightstand, to me.... over and over again until I give in and toss him a handful of cat food :rolleyes: Who trained who here?

ShylanHal
03-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Truly hilarious!
And of course, that cat must be... ohhh... I don't know, at least five or ten pounds underweight? in the opposite direction of the weight scales?
:P
Adorable kitties and just hilarious motives!
And amazingly enough, I can trust my kitties with an open bag of kitty food on the floor of my room, and they just totally ignore it o_O Then again, they're both skinny as storks, too :P Though they are getting up now, prolly because I've been feeding them wet nummies galore the past few weeks XD