PDA

View Full Version : Precious Peanut!

mrsbnatural
03-02-2007, 06:52 AM
Aren't you adorable! You sound like a sweet, wonderful doggy. Have a happy day as Dog of the Day! :D

LHCamry
03-02-2007, 07:08 AM
Oh Peanut!!! What a beautiful baby you are. ;) You sure put a smile on my face this morning. :p You have the prettiest little face. I would spoil you rotten if you were mine.Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

gjd4ever
03-02-2007, 07:50 AM
Peanut ... we don't stand a chance here ... today is definitely an 'Oh my goodness' day. :D I was about to rush off to college, when a little voice said, 'Check out your homepage'. Am I glad I listened. :D Words don't cover you. Sure, there's 'cutie patootie', 'adorable', 'sweet', 'the cutest little thing' ... but my goodness ... you are just too cute and adorable for words. :D I love your name, I love your teddy's name, I love your photos ... especially the one where you're taking a little snoozie poo. :D I loved reading your bio. You are a sweet, precious, adorable, cute, wonderful little pupster!!! :D Have a wonderful day as our beloved, adored, pampered DOTD!!! :cool: :D :cool: I can't stop smiling, thinking about you. :D I bet you have that effect on everyone you meet (vis-a-vis or virtual)!!! :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Awwwww!!! and Double Awwwww!! What a cute little black and white bundle of joy you are, Peanut!! We think you're as cute as a button. It sounds like life in your house is fun fun fun every day with you around. We can feel the love in your story written by your human. Who wouldn't fall in love with you cutie pie? Delilah wants to say that her middle name is Peanuts and she's pleased to meet you, Miss Peanut. We all want to ask if your loving humans will give you some kisses(some for Hallie too) from us today to celebrate. Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! We wish you all happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Possibly Rainy, Florida :cool: :confused: :cool:

tinabru
03-02-2007, 08:36 AM
OH MY GOSH! You are wonderful! the most precious little face. I would like to have one just like you! How lucky your family is!

Linda York
03-02-2007, 11:46 AM
You have stolen our hearts. You are just tooooo cute for words. :D You now have a new fan club of three in California........ us!
Congratulations on your very specail day. Very deserving.

Lori Jordan
03-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Congrats on Being DOTD,I hope your day is filled with love and treats!

lizbud
03-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Hello Peanut,

You have the most precious little face Peanut. :) I think you could convert
everybody with the sweet face. I am so glad you get to be Dad's little girl.
I am very impressed that you have your very own Barry White bear. :) Big
congrats on being our special honored pup as our DOG OF THE DAY. :)

tatsxxx11
03-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Awww and then some! Well, you had me with your first photo, precious Peanut; but after reading your proud Papa's loving words, I'm a goner:D If ever there was a pupper that could win over a die hard doggie denyer, it's you, cutie pie! What a lovable, joyful, free spirit you are and so devoted to your Dad and Mom! My heartmelted when your Dad wrote how you don't like being awake, all by your lonesome that is! You just love your people, don't you sweetheart? And just think, this is just the beginning of a lifetime of love, laughs and happy days with your wonderful Mom and Dad and feline friend Hallie, too:) Congratulations to you precious Peanut, our most deserving, extra special DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you and your dear Dad and Mom and Hallie too, are enjoying a very special "top dog" day! Hugs and kisses to you, Peanut!

P.S...Ok, that last picture really did me in:D:p

Rachel
03-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Oh, Peanut. We had some awesome, cute, sweet, darling dogs here at Dog of the Day. I fallen *in love* many times. I swear that this time is different. Dare I say it for fear that my two will hear. *I want you, I want you more than words can say.*

I think you are about the most adorable thing I have ever laid eyes on, Peanut. Even your name is perfect. I shall fall asleep tonight thinking of you. I must go now. Obviously unrequited love is not something others should behold. :o But in the deep dark hours of some future night, there will be a click on Previous Dogs of the Day, and March 2nd will light up my screen and my life for a brief instant.

My only consolation is that your parents love you and appreciate you. Just know that there is another pining for your affection. {sigh}

Coondoglover
03-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Hi, Peanut! What a cute name for a cute little girl! You are so adorable, and you definitely look cuddly and friendly. I hope you are having a super day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD! :D

blue girl
03-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Peanut, omygosh, you are just so cute! I love puppies and you must be one of the cutest out there. I love the way you 'wake mommy' with your wet kisses and the way you took such good care of your daddy when he was recovering from his back injury. I can tell that you are very much loved by your family and will live a long and happy life with them. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Genny
03-02-2007, 11:22 PM
AWW Peanut is really cute; I love that second picture of her in the bed!