PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a new car!

davidpizzica
03-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Hopefully I'll be leasing a brand new Cobalt next week. I can't wait to have a car again. I've been depending on my two brothers to drive me around to where I need to go. This time I'm getting one of a different color because silver will remind me of the accident ( besides that I think every other Cobalt is silver!). I can't wait!

kimlovescats
03-01-2007, 04:05 PM
That's great, David! ;)

borzoimom
03-01-2007, 04:18 PM
everybody Congo!!!! :d

critter crazy
03-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Awsome!! gotta take pic of the new wheels!!

Marigold2
03-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Cool beans

critter crazy
03-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Cool beans
ha ha ha!! I say that all the time! hubby hates it when i say that!!:D

RedHedd
03-01-2007, 06:42 PM
YAY, David! It always cracks me up to see a red or an orange Cobalt .... I mean the name of the car is basiclaly, Blue ..... :D They are nice cars; I love my Aveo - kinda a mini-Cobalt.

davidpizzica
03-01-2007, 10:31 PM
YAY, David! It always cracks me up to see a red or an orange Cobalt .... I mean the name of the car is basiclaly, Blue ..... :D They are nice cars; I love my Aveo - kinda a mini-Cobalt.
Redhedd, I wouldn't mind getting a cobalt Cobalt! As I said I don't want another silver one as it would bring up memories of the accident. I hope to keep this one in it's original shape and not redesigned by accident!

BCollie_Kelly
03-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Thats awesome! :)

Dorothy39
03-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Hey, That's Great News DavidP!!!!! ( No more *Silver* Colbalts , I can't blame you on that note)

You'd better post pictures of your New Wheels ( The car of a different color we've all heard about ;) )

Congratulations!!!!

davidpizzica
03-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Hey, That's Great News DavidP!!!!! ( No more *Silver* Colbalts , I can't blame you on that note)

You'd better post pictures of your New Wheels ( The car of a different color we've all heard about ;) )

Congratulations!!!!
"It'll be a Cobalt of a different color (beige, I've decided!) we've heard tell about"

Daisy and Delilah
03-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Can't wait to see pics of the new Cobalt, David. Those cars are nice lookig for sure!! :)

Redhedd; I love those little Aveos too!! Do you find it too small or roomy enough. That is one of the cutest cars I've ever seen!!

RedHedd
03-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Redhedd; I love those little Aveos too!! Do you find it too small or roomy enough. That is one of the cutest cars I've ever seen!! I'm a small person and it's quite a bit larger than my old Aspire - it's a LOT taller. It's small size is perfect for San Francisco because parking is at a premium. I can squeeze it into a lot of spots that the SUV's just wish they could fit in. And the 31 mpg isn't too bad either ;)

I like it because I sit higher than in my old car. Also the seats and steering wheel are super adjustable, which has always been a problem for me when buying a car - I usually have trouble reaching the pedals! It gets great mileage and all in all, I'm pretty happy. The only problem is major blind spots - they could have designed the rear roof supports a bit better in the sedan.

Daisy and Delilah
03-04-2007, 08:17 AM