PDA

View Full Version : Feeding Frenzy toy

KitCat
03-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Has anyone used this toy?
http://www.phatcattoys.com/feedingfrenzy.html
It is a food dispensing toy to exercise cats. I would appreciate any feedback!

catmandu
03-01-2007, 05:55 PM
I have never seen that toy.
I will have to see if I can find that as I know that that might be one toy the Kitten Trio would chase about, especially if there were Whiskas Temptations in it.
Then even JJJ3 would join in the hunt.

kt_luvs_kitties
03-01-2007, 10:27 PM
I have never seen that one.

May I suggest a toy that works like a charm? I bought mine the "talk to me treatball" on Dr.FosterSmith website, and you can record YOUR OWN message on it. It holds the treats inside (I use Katcheese treats) and when they bat it your message plays and they have to keep batting it around, and about every 6 bats or so, a treat comes out. I LOVE IT! And the cats love it too. They like it without the treats, but esp. with them :p It works well for my overweight cats, because they need motivation to play.

KitCat
03-02-2007, 04:27 PM
That's very original. I could sing my cat's favorite song!

LarissaP
03-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I've tried both the 'Talk to Me' and the 'Feeding Frenzy'. Although the 'Talk to Me' works, the low quality recording is annoying when you are at home listening to it (your voice repeats constantly), it's not adjustable, and its not transparent. I like the 'Feeding Frenzy' because I can set it to be either easy or difficult for the food to come out. And it looks cool.